New vendor for Russian hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New vendor for Russian hair??
    Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

This stuff is so funny to me.  Several months ago Virgin was the catch phase, then a few months ago the fad was Cambodian hair so vendors everywhere started marketing Cambodian hair.  Now Russian hair is this texture to have.  What's next? There are probably only two textures of hair being sold, but with a slight tweak in the processing method they vendor comes up with a new hair orgin.

Yep, ITA

ETA to say that I've just taken a look at the site - hair looks like nothing special imho.

Edited by chatnoir - Jan 01 2013 at 4:19pm
Sponsored Links

LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:52pm
This stuff is so funny to me.  Several months ago Virgin was the catch phase, then a few months ago the fad was Cambodian hair so vendors everywhere started marketing Cambodian hair.  Now Russian hair is this texture to have.  What's next? There are probably only two textures of hair being sold, but with a slight tweak in the processing method they vendor comes up with a new hair orgin.
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:49am
Bump I want more info on there company
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

LL i am suprised at you

you think that black hair for $120 a weft is real russin hair ??

imma have to break up with you now

lets do some investigating about this place.............
Girl ain't none of it's real Russian but if this is as good as the other fake Russian..........Embarrassed
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Yes, that hair does not look like "quality" hair at all to me from the photos.  Most of the Russian/Slovic people I know are very "image" driven in their businesses and presentation.  The website quality screams some 1998 website design and not authentic.  When did the script flip and double drawn become better aka more marketable than single drawn???  This the new new marketing ploy for 2013??

Yep...
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:13pm
and they have a call center in NY...
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:09pm
there another video from a youtuber talking about the hair and showing the different textures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPS_bVZiCk

It looks process...am not impress,i think i will pass
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:02pm
the faq on the website is throwin shade like a mad dog

why they goin hard on other russian hair ??

they say they have been a wholesaler behind the scenes for 15 years so how do they know they are not knocking their own hair

oh yeah.......... CUS THEY HAVE NEVER SOLD HAIR BEFORE

the wholesale link on the site made me LOL

they send you an invoice and if you dont pay in 4 hours they cancel your order

LMAO!!!

#fail
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:50pm

Edited by Nadiesca - Dec 31 2012 at 9:00pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:44pm
Yes, that hair does not look like "quality" hair at all to me from the photos.  Most of the Russian/Slovic people I know are very "image" driven in their businesses and presentation.  The website quality screams some 1998 website design and not authentic.  When did the script flip and double drawn become better aka more marketable than single drawn???  This the new new marketing ploy for 2013??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic