FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First purchase for 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First purchase for 2013
    Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:47pm
i was really scuuuuuuuuuuuured of this kinky curl hair (its 26 inches) but OMG!!!! i'm in love Heart

its a lot more easy to manage than i thought

simply routine is to clip it up at night on the top of my head, wet it in the shower in the morning (maybe use some HE Totally Twisted conditioner) brush through and rinse well, lightly towel dry.

i then apply some serum for frizziness and some shea moisture curl enhancing cream (a little of both, not too much), then put a net on my head until i'm ready to go

i do not manipulate the hair once i take the net off, my curls stay bouncy and frizz free

i think kinky curly is my favorite texture!
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:11pm
Ermm
kikaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:17pm
how do i post a question .am looking for lace wing manufacturers in the U.s,,please help
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I am thinking of buying some Burmese hair. A 28 inch virgin unit and another 28 inch processed to a light yaki.

Droools Big smile
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:03am
I got a malaysian italian yaky. . . I havent worn a lace wig that I purchased, not made (closure + wefts), in a good two years. I need to get back into the swing of things. Its so freaking hard. lol. 

Edited by _belle - Jan 12 2013 at 5:20am
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:01pm
It's the Brazilian Virgin hair. Of course, it is not REALLY Brazilian .. but the hair strains are THIN and the color looks to really be natural. That part I am sure of because of the slight gradations in color.
They do steam press in the kinky curly though. :)

It's big and let the wind catch it all it wants ... looks FAB!

Sorry ladies but I don't do pics. Look at this link - because my unit is simular to these units

- My hair is a natural color of course
- Not as thick as these heads!
- Layered with a part down the center so it's flat on top. :)

Edited by Becky - Jan 11 2013 at 6:13pm
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by LiberianGirl LiberianGirl wrote:

Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

I am torn. I want to try a KC unit, but I am afraid of the upkeep/care.

I would wear KC EVERY DAY if not for the maintenance...ugh.

That's what I thought too but I have been in KC units since Jan. 1st and wowwwww what an impact it makes on people (though I live in Europe so it's differengt over here).

Anyway, I use the Mixed Chicks product line and it's increeeeeedible. I spend maybe 15 minutes conditioning and putting it up at night and in the mornong I dampen it and put in more product and style while wet/damp .. just like the Mixed Chicks video says.

By the time I have breakfast, take a bath, do my makeup and get dressed - a total of 45 minutes at the most .. it is mainly dry. By the time I drive to the office .. it is dry.

I will never go back to straight hair again.

Can you post pictures pretty pls
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:57pm
Thanks Becky. I'll keep that in mind. What origin is your hair? 
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by LiberianGirl LiberianGirl wrote:

Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

I am torn. I want to try a KC unit, but I am afraid of the upkeep/care.

I would wear KC EVERY DAY if not for the maintenance...ugh.

That's what I thought too but I have been in KC units since Jan. 1st and wowwwww what an impact it makes on people (though I live in Europe so it's differengt over here).

Anyway, I use the Mixed Chicks product line and it's increeeeeedible. I spend maybe 15 minutes conditioning and putting it up at night and in the mornong I dampen it and put in more product and style while wet/damp .. just like the Mixed Chicks video says.

By the time I have breakfast, take a bath, do my makeup and get dressed - a total of 45 minutes at the most .. it is mainly dry. By the time I drive to the office .. it is dry.

I will never go back to straight hair again.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:52pm
Long curly hair

i thought i was ordering a 'regular' curly unit, but it looks kinda kinky...not what i ordered but very lovely...i'ma see what it do lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic