Perfect Hair Collection

Ladies please help me find some hair!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies please help me find some hair!
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:08pm
Glamour House of Hair.

Sponsored Links

Lightangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:50pm

Congratulations on your weight loss Clap

Currently I only use RHO afro kinky curly. Before that I used a CV from aliexpress.

The hair was ok, they called it Malaysian virgin kinky straight, after 1 month I could only use the hair in a pony tail, because it tangled beyond believe in the nape area. After removing the hair I’ve realised that kinky straight was not for me, I’m a low maintenance type of girl, all that blending was driving me nuts… so since I had no money to spend in a new batch of hair, I transformed the kinky straight into kinky curly using the boiling method with 3mm perm rods. Thanks to that I was able to use that hair for another two installs (2-3 months each) while I was saving for the RHO hair.

As I've said the CV hair was ok, I was not expecting ONYC quality… we need to be realistic. When it comes to hair we get what we pay for. This so called “virgin” hair from aliexpress was ok, did the job for several months but be aware that this hair is steamed processed, in addition the hair has fillers (there’s not enough human donors to supply the demand, there’s a reason why some brands are so expensive). The hair quality varies considerably between batches, some are lucky… some not so much.

If you decide to go via CV, the store I used was http://www.aliexpress.com/store/605368 (sorry don't know how to make the link clickable)

Customer service was great, we exchanged several emails and shipment took 4 days to the UK, ask for samples and ask for additional pictures before you spend your hard earned money. 

Do your research, there are plenty of posts that can help you.

Hope you find what you’re looking for. Good luck Smile

Edited by Lightangel - Dec 30 2012 at 3:30pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:35pm
Also congrats on the weight loss
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:34pm
Yummy hair extensions and luxurious locs both sell russian hair.
Fr3shnFlyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr3shnFlyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:29pm
Hi ladies! So I know that this is probably gonna be like beating a dead horse but I really need some assistance. I am on the hunt for some hair.

I have lost a great deal of weight and I am feeling myself LOL so I want a new install to go with a new me for this coming semester. Yall I have worked so hard to lose this weight!

I have been looking at the Jace Beauty hair (I know how some feel about the company) but I cannot wait 50 years to get some hair that I am already paying close to 500 dollars for. I am deeply in love with the texture because its slightly on the coarse side without it being as kinky as IY. Plus I honestly would rather not pay an arm and leg for some faux Russian hair!!!!

So with all that said, do you know any companies with some hair about the same texture with very good quality. I know that many do not want to give out their vendor and that is fine, I COMPLETELY understand. But please put down some bread crumbs to lead me in a direction or even PM me. LOL Be in the holiday spirit to help a sister out. Big smile

I PROMISE that whatever you share with me will not get shared on any groups or forums unless you inform me I can. (which you probably wont) 

I have did my own search and I haven't found anything.
I do not care for the Sassy Mitchell hair because it looks kinda silky.
Bella Dream hair's customer service sucks and I refuse to do business with anyone like that.
I am open to CV suggestions.

Thanks-
and I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years!
Leave the drama behind and move in a positive direction.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply