Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Bootiful Cream Reduces Cellulite and stretch marks
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 111>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 hCG Support Group
    Posted: Jan 25 2015 at 5:57am
I never did the injections, sorry wish I knew the answer. I always did the pills until they were pulled off the market , then the drops.
Sponsored Links

CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2015 at 6:54pm
Please be sure that you do, that was very poor planning on my part and I'm very upset with myself. I'm waiting patiently and trying to research what I need to do when my delivery comes in. Think I may load again
memphis diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memphis diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2015 at 10:32pm
Thanks for responding Cincygirl! I've decided to stop,until TOM is over and I had another vial so mixed that with 10 bac this time. Hopefully this will work.
I hope you get your delivery soon. I'm guess I should hurry and order more to have some handy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2015 at 5:10am
Ohhh, Memphis. That question is over my head. I'm not sure what you should do. If it were me, I'd skip until TOM was over, and although you are not supposed to do it, I'd figure up the math to see how much BW to add to my vial to make the dose correct. If you decide to use that vial be sure to keep up with how many days it's been mixed.

I ran out of drops this morning. My package won't be delivered for 3 days, I don't know what I'm going to do. I called my friend in TX to see if she'd send me a vial and she is all out.   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memphis diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2015 at 10:30am
Good morning all! 
I attempted to start a new round yesterday, but since it has been such a long time since i mixed (HCG injection) i mixed wrong. I mixed HCG and 5 ml of Bac water and before i realized that i screwed up i injected 1x (150iu)!!!! Then a couple hours later i started my TOM!! And what is so wild about that is that i just went off my TOM exactly 1 week ago. 
So with all that spill.... I'm thinking that maybe the high dosage of HCG triggered my TOM to start. 
Has anyone had this experience or something similar?  
And Should i continue with this round or put it off for a couple of days???

Please chime in to help...
Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2015 at 8:24am
Great!! I will too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memphis diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 6:46pm
That's great! I'm starting on Sunday. I'm trying to get motivated, so I will be here every other day checking in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 6:35pm
Hey Memphis! I'm down 16 pounds so far

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memphis diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 2:35pm
Handshake Hi, I'm here also...
RyanW001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanW001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 6:48am
Hcg drops diet is the best diet I ever use in my life and lose lots of weight without any trouble

http://platinumperance.com/diet-package-deals/ - http://platinumbodyperformance.com/diet-package-deals/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 111>