Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rihanna Shines Bright Like a Diamond! Donates1.75M
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rihanna Shines Bright Like a Diamond! Donates1.75M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rihanna Shines Bright Like a Diamond! Donates1.75M
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:26pm
lol jesus christ. Can't ever get full props.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Dec 26 2012 at 7:27pm
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Like she is obligated to donate in the U.S. Ridiculous... She's Barbadian, it's perfectly natural that she would think to donate to her homeland first, especially when the need is there. If I were in her shoes, I'd do the same

Nobody said she was obligated to donate to the US. Once again it is my opinion that if the US is good enough to live in then it should be deserving as well.  She left Barbados, comes here and gets rich and lives in a bubble and come tax time she donates to Barbados. That's great...for Barbados. If her homeland was so hot she wouldn't be here.

But yeah it's not that serious to me, Sleepy I'm officially over it. Sorry to interrupt your thread Wonderland.
i hear what you're sayin.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:16pm
That was generous of her.
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:54pm
The argument that she should donate here <<<<<<

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:52pm
Clap Definitely very generous of her.

She is still a basic ass hoe unfortunately.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:35pm
dummy.

good for her.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Rihanna's still a citizen of Barbados.

Good for her and good for the hospital.

i was about to say..is she even an American RESIDENT? i feel like she only has a work visa at most. she's not American.   her money is not made in America only. she JUST got her first number 1 record in the US

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 26 2012 at 5:23pm
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

damn chick cant catch a break on bhm

IKR? Angry
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:17pm

America is/was depending on how you view it "The Land of Milk and Honey " but you never forget where you came from Im proud of Rhi for this donation it is needed.  This is the reason My parents  will not go back they worry about the type of medical services provided in Barbados, my mom is the only one out of eight sisters left in the states she really wants to go but my dads medical issues keeps them here i also have an aunt who went back in '00 but comes up yearly for physicals.......This is a very good look for Rhi and all of Barbados

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:19pm
damn chick cant catch a break on bhm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>