Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dating out of your league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dating out of your league
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:44pm

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Dec 26 2012 at 3:48pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:35pm
I've dated down look wise once and never made that mistake again.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Well looks wise there is a such thing as out of your league, Im a strong believer of dating within your own level of attractiveness. His fine ass is gone cheat on your ugly ass. I went below my league twice.....never a fvcking gain! Ugly men get cocky when they have a good looking woman on their arm and it turns my stomach, like nigra don't you realize I did you a favor?
LOL
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:34pm
If you go into any setting, romantic or otherwise, with that mindset then you're already damning it for failure.
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:29pm
Out of my league is in my league.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:27pm
Shiiittt....i wish.  Well to be really honest--  a couple of years ago, i had gained a lot of weight and I have to admit he won when it came down to the looks.  Thankfully i lost a lot of that damn weight....
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:56am
I dated down...in every sense, looks, job, education, lifestyle...

But this negroid was so damn cocky, talkin bout how girls would always stare at him wherever he went. But I knew it was an act because he'd always asked if I really liked him because it was too good to be true and he thought I was better than him.

Never.again.

Edited by fairyQueen092 - Dec 26 2012 at 11:57am
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:47am
Yep when I dated the chief of police for a few years and vet later
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:15am
financially and academically speaking, I've always dated guys who were in my league. Never spiritually though, my current SO is at a place in his relationship with God that I haven't reached yet. I really admire him for that. 
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:55am
Well looks wise there is a such thing as out of your league, Im a strong believer of dating within your own level of attractiveness. His fine ass is gone cheat on your ugly ass. I went below my league twice.....never a fvcking gain! Ugly men get cocky when they have a good looking woman on their arm and it turns my stomach, like nigra don't you realize I did you a favor?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>