Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anyone else here annoyed with jadore hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ruehlbabe925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruehlbabe925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone else here annoyed with jadore hair?
    Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 12:01pm
yea, thats if she even comes back from her leave of absense.
the facebook pg. is gone. no twitter responses, or instagram responses. smh.
Sponsored Links

Delta1Mun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta1Mun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 10:44am
Wow, I hope you get your bundles soon.

Edited by Delta1Mun - Feb 27 2013 at 10:45am
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by materialistic materialistic wrote:

I've ordered from Chanel twice this year and had no problems with shipping or receiving my hair. However, the last batch of hair I did receive must've been a bad batch because I hadn't even had the hair installed for a month and it started to tangle and frizz up. I emailed her and got a response a couple of days later and I am sending the hair back to be replaced. I guess I am one of the lucky few that hasn't had a problem ordering from J'adore. It's always been a pleasant experience for me. Sorry to hear that OP.

Spoke too soon. Sent her the hair back months ago and she has yet to replace my bundles. Sigh.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:12pm
It just seems so obvious to me that ordering kilos of hair, prepping it. & then stuffing envelopes as orders come in would be so much easier then all these waiting games they like to play. 
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

http://jadore-hair.com/products/we-are-on-hiatus

check it out

a big closed sign 

I really believe she and Glam Goddess Beauty buy from the same vendor and with those cheap prices they both got slammed with complaints, charge backs, refund and return requests over crap hair.

I hope part of her "revamp" (isn't it like her 3rd or 4th in the last year?) is to realize that it is not a good idea to sell hair before it is in your possession.Sleepy

yessssss she has had about five different websites. I was trying to go to her for a sew in before she got pregnant. I was attempting to book the flight and this heifer never emailed me back....until a week later. It's something not right about her or her business. 
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:08pm
I've ordered from Chanel twice this year and had no problems with shipping or receiving my hair. However, the last batch of hair I did receive must've been a bad batch because I hadn't even had the hair installed for a month and it started to tangle and frizz up. I emailed her and got a response a couple of days later and I am sending the hair back to be replaced. I guess I am one of the lucky few that hasn't had a problem ordering from J'adore. It's always been a pleasant experience for me. Sorry to hear that OP.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

They were probably formerly business partners or "girlfriends" of sorts. The timing of the fallout is to coincidental. LOL...... 

There definitely appears to be a back story.
Chanel honey, stop on in and tell us why Glam Goddess Beauty REALLY hates you so. Embarrassed
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Idk why y'all be fuking with her

It's not just Jadore girl, add in all these other new "AV's" aka aliexpress alibaba hustla's from the last three or so years to the number.

Cheap "sale" prices, cute lil nicknames for their clientele like doll, diva, weavies, etc., offering them "Halo's", begging for weave contests, giveaway's of "free closures" which is actually included in the bundled hair prices, raffles where you steeelll have to pay for the hair, layaways, six weeks to two month wait times and constant email interaction with a mommy substitute draws them in EVERYYYYYYYYTIME.

Still surprised at Jadore this past year though. I really expected more from her.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:40pm

They were probably formerly business partners or "girlfriends" of sorts. The timing of the fallout is to coincidental. LOL...... 

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

http://jadore-hair.com/products/we-are-on-hiatus

check it out

a big closed sign 

I really believe she and Glam Goddess Beauty buy from the same vendor and with those cheap prices they both got slammed with complaints, charge backs, refund and return requests over crap hair.

I hope part of her "revamp" (isn't it like her 3rd or 4th in the last year?) is to realize that it is not a good idea to sell hair before it is in your possession.Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>