Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

relaxed hair problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Godshallgivemelocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godshallgivemelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: relaxed hair problems
    Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:08pm
No, we are not my dear.LOL

Sponsored Links

Certified*Baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certified*Baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:49am
Are you all the same person?....just asking.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godshallgivemelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:23pm
ur edges are rough stormysummers?? hmmmmm whats ur regimen?

stormysummers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormysummers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:42pm
castor oil doesn't do squat for my edges alone, thats why i tried the water + condit combo. im
@Godshallgivemelocks,
im opposite of you lol with my new growth reasonably soft and easy to manage, but my edges are rough and annoying, grr!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godshallgivemelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 3:47pm
MrsHoney do you use castor oil? If so,how does it feel on your hair?

Edited by Godshallgivemelocks - Dec 28 2012 at 3:48pm
MrsHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 3:18pm
Use plan castor oil it's thick but it should work on ur edges
MrsHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 3:00pm
Maybe the water is your problem. You know some conditioners have water in them. If coconut oil isn't working try johoba oil (spell chk) it works good. Did you try hello hydration and coconut oil yogether then did the baggy method, or just use the johoba oil to replace the coconut oil... Just keep trying you will find your hairs best friend soon..Wink 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godshallgivemelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:41pm
thats how it is for my new growth! its super dry!  my edges soften easy i can say. trust me you are not alone . my hair is dry.....
stormysummers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormysummers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:41am
yeah i wish that worked, coconut oil is useless on my hair. another thing is my edges are theee driest , and can never stay moisturized. like, my hair it can be, but at least it doesnt dry up as fast as my edges, i have no clue what to about that. last night i tried warm water, conditioner, and castor oil. it stayed on my hair but my edges feel rough !
MrsHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 5:50pm
Hello chick
i believe that everyone goes through this.. You can try a few things but first you need to find the problem; hair balance etc.. You can pree poo and leave some conditioner in and rinse with cold water. You can use organic coconut oil in your pree poo and add some to wet or dry hair with a drop of leave in. If your flat ironing your hair and you want bounce, you should leave in a little cond and blow dry hair with cold air (takes for ever). add heat protectant make sure you hold the can away from hair atleast 5-6inches then, add just a little coconut oil to dry hair and ends, and flat iron in sections and be sure to follow the hair with a comb after appling heat. Be sure to wrap your hair because HEAT CAUSE DAMAGE AND DRIES OUT THE HAIR... You may even want to give your hair a break in a protective style for like 2 weeks and use Hello Hydration.. Good luck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic