Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Katt Says Jamie Is Gay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katt Says Jamie Is Gay
    Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:23pm
Jones, Ill explain when I get back from running

brb
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I like laughably bad movies though .
Watch Ms B's Salon its awesomely bad.

LMAO i just watched part of the trailor on imdb...this is way worse.  i'd watch this. Stern Smile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:20pm
I like laughably bad movies though .
Watch Ms B's Salon its awesomely bad.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

To have friends in such high places, Duane Martin doesn't get many acting jobs.

I actually rented The Seat Filler starring Duane and Kelly Rowland.  laughably bad.

Redbox owes you $1, doesnt BET play that ish every 6 months? Stern Smile ...i couldnt even finish it Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:17pm
To have friends in such high places, Duane Martin doesn't get many acting jobs.

I actually rented The Seat Filler starring Duane and Kelly Rowland.  laughably bad.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:14pm
Damn I wonder why he quit.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

^apparently kevin was making fun of Robin too much and it got too far so he walked off set. I never watched RHOH, just heard about Robin walking off. 

I just read that Robin felt that being on BET was tarnishing his brand b/c he doesn't think his fans watch BET.  He pulled a no call/no show to set and had his people call with, "keep the check, Robin quits".  

I really hope he didn't pull that sh*t.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 07 2013 at 12:13pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I watch RHOH for Robin Thicke, he's somewhat funny, but since he aint coming back season 2 Dead

he's not?  i like him on there.  

it's an ok show but they run the jokes a little long.

Mike Epps was spot on when he said Kevin hart turned into Dane Cook.  i hate Dane Cook.

Nope, Robin aint coming back...and i dont know who ever told Duane he was funny Sleepy

"RHOH" star Kevin Hart broke his silence on Hip Hollywood earlier today and confirmed rumors about Robin Thicke's departure from the show. The funnyman shot down gossip that Robin left the show on bad terms or that he was pissy about how he was portrayed on the show.  Kevin simply said Robin wanted to focus on other things.

Duane Martin also shared his thoughts about Robin's departure by comparing him to Bobby Brown and The Five Heartbeat's Eddie Kane Jr. He joked that singers always leave groups....go solo...then they return. He then broke out into a funny impression of Robin singing, "Nights Like This".

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:08pm

Well explain .

I see what you mean and I get your point tbh but Tyler Perry was a specific example.

I just used him as an example of someone who isnt selling out and still markets to the underserved black community and employs black actors but still...
Not only that but Tyler Perry doesnt even allow his movies to be pre screened and pre reviewed by critics bc of the low scores he routinely receives and he feels like the critics dont "get" his movies.
Its not for them he says.

Go on though I want to hear it

Edited by jonesable - Apr 07 2013 at 12:17pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 12:05pm
Jones, it's so much more complicated than that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>