Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedVendors and Secrecy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vendors and Secrecy
    Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 5:36am
Oh oh another one.

Did you not read the reasons why people do not post their vendors? It has been posted again and again in this thread but still people write and complain which just makes people mad all over again. Bandstanding is a BIG DEAL.

Why not send a PM to someone like me (I'm Becky) if you want information - because you will not get it publicly.

That's the culture of this board and it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Hint:

All  'Secret Vendors' are really Public Vendors .. but they are Public vendors that one has formed 'A RELATIONSHIP' with. I can't voice this strongly enough. How can a vendor be secret .. and stay in business?Shocked Nooo a vendor has to be known.There are a lot of factories in China (or maybe there's just the 1 factory with a zillion people taking orders .. but they are competition.)They have gotta sell. The are no vendors that are keeping their mouth shut about their great quality and only special people are allowed to buy from them. Noooo. Hee hee!

But you mainly get quality units once .. they like you (you buy) so you really have to reframe your perception ... to get what you want in the lace front game.

My (Secret/Public) vendor gives me a certain % of a discount on the units I buy. Why? Because .. I have built 'A Relationship' with him over the years.

If you have medical hair loss that means you need to buy regularly and should buy at least 2 at a time. So you need to start developing something with a vendor so that you remain fully stocked with hair at a better price.Wink Also, you need to take care of the units so you can send them back to have more hair added (which is very cheap). They come back looking like new btw, so then you can stretch out your supply of units.

You have to work these folks and btw - I have never received a bad unit in 5 years. Never. The worst thing is ... I try something new and then when I see it ..ummm it does look right on my little head .. so then I just sell it off.

Now, this is different than if you are buying for cosmetic reasons so you buy 1 or 2 a year and you switch to wearing your own hair every other week. See.. that would be a different story.

Do PM me! I can tell you a lot and I can answer a lot of your questions. Tongue

(btw: I have two 14 inch used units to sell .. I will give you a 50% discount though because of your medical hair loss and because it's FRIDAY! Hee hee!)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 12 2013 at 6:14am
Sponsored Links

Sweet Grass View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

what is up with the secrecy surrounding vendors?

There really isn’t any secrecy, all vendors can be found by either searching this board, google, aliexpress, facebook  <--------THE WORLD WIDE WEB

Some of you act like people are supposed to come in, hold your hand, talk to the vendor for you and tell you which unit to purchase. Put your big girl drawls on and exercise some due diligence.

Anytime someone asks for a vendor for wefts or wigs, the thread goes 'look around', 'do a search', and if the poster is lucky, one person will come up with a name (without instructions for how to contact this person, mind you) and that's it. 

Not true. i’ve seen many ULTIMATE  threads that are many pages long (500+) with vendor information running all up and threw it and someone will pop in on page 423 and start inquiring about vendors READ THE WHOLE THREAD, the information is there, a lot of newbies are just lazy. I’ve seen threads where the vendor information is right in the OP and someone pops in on the first page and asks for a PM? WTF? Confused

If the issue is a matter of repetition, why, on a board devoted to hair extensions, is there not a sticky with a list of reputable vendors of said extensions?  

There is the newbie thread with vendors listed, there is also a thread in the weaves section of vendors to stay away from, there are also reviews of various vendors (SOME OF THE FRONT PAGE) again, all of the info is readily available on this board if you SEARCH. No one is obligated to tell you who they order from, GET OVER IT, its the culture of this board, deal with it or bounce.

If the issue is with people thinking 'if too many people find out about my vendor, the quality will go down'--when has this ever happened to make it a valid fear? 

Happens more often than you realize, it’s the bandwagon effect. You have all the members plus the people who just lurk the boards, it’s been a proven FACT on here that bandwagonning can cause quality to go down as the vendors get overloaded and overwhelmed with orders and start shipping out any ole thing.

If the issue is 'I don't want other people to look as good as me', it would be prudent to remember where our own hair was before we found the forums. I know for a fact that my hair was not living up to its potential before I found the hair boards and as such, I take it upon myself to pay it forward to newbies looking for the same guidance I was a few short years ago. 

LOL This has nothing to do with it, I think a lot of newbies tell themselves this to make themselves feel better because they are too lazy to look for the information and want someone to hold their hand.

Grow up!! Even if super lacefront vet to the rescue comes in and tells you who to order from, the vendor can STILL send you a shag rug made of sheepdog fur, then what? You have to build relationships with these CV's, they want MONEY and if you email them haggling them to death over a 12 inch yaki wig once a year...you're not high on their priority list versus someone who orders multiple wigs a month

The whole secrecy and drama aspect surrounding something as simple as pointing someone in the right direction is the main reason why I never post on BHM in the first place.

The path has been laid for you (me included) by all of the wonderful vets who have been on the board for many years. If you don’t have the good sense to research vendors, good, continue not to post, it seems as if you have nothing to contribute anyway.

Point blank if you don’t have money to lose, you’re in the wrong game. 

The lace front game is COLD mane but that’s just the way it is.

I don't really think that it has anything to do with 'hand holding'.

There are public vendors on the threads that you can google or do a BHM search in order to get reviews on.  But, there are also secret vendors that are not being shared.  Isn't that a fact?  Wasn't AM trying to out them in one of her BHM threads?

Things were very different here when I created my account.  It doesn't matter how long you have had an account here, whether or not you have proven yourself not to be a $hit slinger or who you PM. The secret vendors remain secret.

I have taken some chances with vendors but ended up disappointed.  I wear these units for medical reasons and can't just 'grow my own hair'. Opening up some of these packages is very upsetting.

Let's just admit that this is how it is not and not beat people up when they mention it.

Sweet!

Sweet Grass View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 10:57pm
Sweet!

Edited by Sweet Grass - Apr 11 2013 at 10:59pm
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 3:27pm
yeah ppl feel to realize they all work for the same company or get their hair from the same factory etc etc.
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 3:21pm
Wow...just wowShocked
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

Somebody will complain about Holly but praise Freedelee or rave about Enoya....mind you, they are ALL THE SAME FACTORY. Kills me LOL

you killed me 

its placebo............  tell em its good and they AAAAAAAAAALL rave its good.......  tell em its bad and watch em line up to slam it

time and time again

one person complains and then 100 crawl from under a rock

i dont believe half OR MORE of the bad reviews i read in here any more........... unless u have  cred here or you are showing a receipt then i dont believe it

the truth.com, thread closed. LOL 

Edited by sexibeach - Mar 13 2013 at 8:49pm
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by luxury luxury wrote:

<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!-->

<p ="Msonormal">Ok, this is long, but stay with me: Smile

<p ="Msonormal">First off all, I can’t believe we are still discussing this
issue in 2013.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>I haven’t been on this
site in months but I see nothing has changed. Cry

<p ="Msonormal">Second, I’m sorry, but I think all the LF ‘vets' on bhm are
abit delusional in their perceived influence over the LF vendor industry.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> LOL
</span>

<p ="Msonormal">Yes, perhaps 2-4 years AGO, when LFs were relatively new to
most people (and more expensive), when most vendors (let alone Chinese vendors)
did NOT have websites, and there were not that many vendors to begin with, yes,
perhaps THEN vendors became overwhelmed with a rush of ‘bhm inspired’ orders. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>But I don’t think the same can be said TODAY
(or heck, even a year ago). <span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Now, Every ‘china-man’
(sorry for not being PC) now has a factory churning out indo-tunisian hair, lol.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>

<p ="Msonormal">Blaming ‘bhm lurkers’ on the poor quality of hair you
receive is complete BS.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">   </span>Its like
saying, when people order 1M Toyota cars, quality declines.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>No. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>What
High Demand does is actually increase/improve competition (increase the # of
producers in the marketplace because, again, there is high demand and
entrepreneurs sense an opportunity to make money).<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">   </span>If you don't want to share your vendor, just say so.  No reason to provide some ridiculous excuse about poor vendor quality.

<p ="Msonormal">TBH, i think many people that visit/are on
bhm probably have their preferred vendors and are not willing to switch until they
see consistently good quality from another vendor.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Cos we all know many many many vendors are actually
hit or miss….and no one wants to waste $$ on the newest vendor on the block.

<p ="Msonormal">And I do agree with some of the previous comments, one can
easily do a google (and other) search nowadays to get a list of vendors to buy
from.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>But that’s not the point.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>You come to bhm to be among fellow lf wearers
and share, not to receive snarky comments about not searching the board.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>And if people are not
sharing, they’ll either not visit or just lurk.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">   </span>Tbh, I’ve always felt some of the responses provided to (questions
from) newbies were unnecessarily harsh.

<p ="Msonormal">What I find funny is that, the ‘vets’ are always quick to
say they have a pv or ‘they don’t share vendor info’ but what they don’t
realize is that, ‘newbies’ see/read that and they do the same.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>And it becomes a cycle that perpetuates
itself.

<p ="Msonormal">Lastly, today’s consumers honestly don’t have time to read
60pages of info when they can just ask a question on a board.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Yes, the ‘vets’ might not like it, but that’s
the way people use the internet these days.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> 
</span>Think about it, while searching for info on the net and you find a
forum, yes, you might do an initial search, but do you really spend the time
reading through 75pages or do you just post a question? And people nicely
answer? Its about instant gratification, people.  We all seek it.

<p ="Msonormal">And that list that sb or whoever created eons ago? Seriously
that needs to be updated tbh.  With that said, I do think there are some valid newbie thread info out there (knots bleaching, bb etc) because that info is pretty standard....vendor info however? Confused

<p ="Msonormal">Thanks for reading!

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
   <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
   <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
   <w:DontGrowAutofit/>
   <w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
   <w:EnableKerning/>
   <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
   <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
   <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
   <m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
   <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
   <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
   <m:dispDef/>
   <m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
   <m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
   <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
   <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
   <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
   <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"    DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99"    LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
     {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
     mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
     mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
     mso-style-noshow:yes;
     mso-style-priority:99;
     mso-style-parent:"";
     mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
     mso-para-margin-top:0in;
     mso-para-margin-right:0in;
     mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
     mso-para-margin-left:0in;
     line-height:115%;
     mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
     font-size:11.0pt;
     font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
     mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
     mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
     mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
     mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
     mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
     mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<!-->

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 5:09am
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

Somebody will complain about Holly but praise Freedelee or rave about Enoya....mind you, they are ALL THE SAME FACTORY. Kills me LOL

you killed me 

its placebo............  tell em its good and they AAAAAAAAAALL rave its good.......  tell em its bad and watch em line up to slam it

time and time again

one person complains and then 100 crawl from under a rock

i dont believe half OR MORE of the bad reviews i read in here any more........... unless u have  cred here or you are showing a receipt then i dont believe it
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

I hope you ladies realize that this type of conversation only happens on BLACK hair media.  I am a member of several hair sites more geared towards European (read:White) ladies and these conversations never happen.  I seriously wonder why. (not being sarcastic with that.)  They freely give up vendors and sites to order from. Answer the same questions over and over again.  I'm just saying.

This thread is proof how some black women (hence the forum name) are just pure ignorant and can't handle the truth about themselves.
2Angelz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 3:09pm
^^Had since 08 not 05!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic