Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aye. Y'all. Should I move it up?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aye. Y'all. Should I move it up?
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:55pm
it looks incredible...only the most anal lace wig wearers would see  something..there is nothing to see...it looks really nice!!  IF your edges come out..do push it forward and stress them even more..
if it's wind.wrap a cute scarf around them or something..protect your own hear as much as possible!!
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:35pm
That app looks too natural to me.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:15pm
Is that a kinky straight that you're wearing? BTW, I think your app looks good.Thumbs Up

As far the sides, I use hair pins (or small bobby pins) which I  strategically place so it doesn't show. 
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 6:50pm
Still going through some "trahl-n-err" with this wig, but everyone always says it looks nice. But through BHM lenses I know it's not where I want it!

I re-tootsied it/re-positioned the band and that's good, but wth do I do with the side-burny earflap things? Cut them off? They won't stay glued down fa nuthin'.

Do I need to order "real glue"? Cry
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:40pm
So, I moved it up some, layered the hair more, thinned out the hairline more, added-subtracted-added-dabbed makeup on the part, and got2be'd it.

It looks fabulous!!!! I get so many compliments -- 

But alas, I has no pichas Cry I always forget to bust out the phone and snap shots.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:17am
Yes, I understand what you mean and I think it's a reasonable expectation ... so I am not trying to be difficult. Smile 
I just don't post pics. Period. Stern Smile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So recently, I got a CV to drop the silk top altogether and to bleach the knots on a custom swiss lace unit .. 70% density on the edges, and dark brown lace and wowww.... when I lay that unit down it looks EXACTLY like my real scalp!! It's a color and a density thing combination but you are lighter than me and your natural hair is exposed so I don't know if this work for you. So I am done with the silk tops now. (OH OH! I feel another sale of my units coming on!)Shocked

My point though ... is that you have to experiment with different techniques - because in broad daylight (as in your pics) or under bright lights ... the color of your wig scalp etc can be off.

Anyway, I think correcting these things will eliminate your feeling that 'something' is off.  Wink
Pics pretty pleaseeee!!! Anything to perfect my application will be well appreciated!!

Oh noooo I don't do pics ... sorry. Too much trouble to put it all together and then you 'expose' yourself to too much scrutiny and meaness from the various harbies on the forum that are currently in lurk mode. (Oh heck no, you know how it is on this forum girl.)Confused
OK perhaps pics of the unit itself so we can get a visual of what your talking about. I need to see this awesome idea.
chinawigsupplier View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinawigsupplier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:38pm
looks ok !Smile
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:56pm
Hey Becky, long time no hear.  How is Amsterdam?

OP, looking good!Thumbs Up
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So recently, I got a CV to drop the silk top altogether and to bleach the knots on a custom swiss lace unit .. 70% density on the edges, and dark brown lace and wowww.... when I lay that unit down it looks EXACTLY like my real scalp!! It's a color and a density thing combination but you are lighter than me and your natural hair is exposed so I don't know if this work for you. So I am done with the silk tops now. (OH OH! I feel another sale of my units coming on!)Shocked

My point though ... is that you have to experiment with different techniques - because in broad daylight (as in your pics) or under bright lights ... the color of your wig scalp etc can be off.

Anyway, I think correcting these things will eliminate your feeling that 'something' is off.  Wink
Pics pretty pleaseeee!!! Anything to perfect my application will be well appreciated!!

Oh noooo I don't do pics ... sorry. Too much trouble to put it all together and then you 'expose' yourself to too much scrutiny and meaness from the various harbies on the forum that are currently in lurk mode. (Oh heck no, you know how it is on this forum girl.)Confused

Edited by Becky - Dec 23 2012 at 9:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>