Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help with lace color for closure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miami_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with lace color for closure
    Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Betty Hill Betty Hill wrote:

Great,hope you love the hair and happy Christmas.LOL

BHM,

I received the closure today, it is perfect, just beautiful. I am only ordering from Roman! This closure is beautiful. It matched my scalp perfect. Hands down to Roman! I am over Aliexpress!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:06pm
Great,hope you love the hair and happy Christmas.LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Betty Hill Betty Hill wrote:

I think medium brown is ok and 14" closure will be match your other 16" 18" and 20" weaves very much.It is really a good idea.

He wrote back, after looking at my complexion he says that dark brown will match. Receive my tracking number this morning.
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:02pm
I think medium brown is ok and 14" closure will be match your other 16" 18" and 20" weaves very much.It is really a good idea.

biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:37pm
Good luck! I am sure you will get everything to work out. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

o0o0o be careful with making changes to your order with Roman. Make sure you are certain and be direct when asking for changes to your order. Him and I almost fell out when I tried to change my order from light yaki to yaki, we're good now tho.

Omg, he has been pretty good so far, I am praying he works with me. I will let you all know.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:00pm
o0o0o be careful with making changes to your order with Roman. Make sure you are certain and be direct when asking for changes to your order. Him and I almost fell out when I tried to change my order from light yaki to yaki, we're good now tho.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I ordered medium brown lace from Roman I will try to post a pic of my closure

I am going to send an email to change the lace to medium brown, thinking about sending a pic with my face blurred. I need to get this right this time. Gees
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:28pm
I ordered medium brown lace from Roman I will try to post a pic of my closure
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:15pm
Well the thing about closures is you have to put in some work with them. You usually have to bleach the knots to make it look more natural and also may have to dab concealer/foundation on the closure to darken it up a little bit. You have to play around with it to get it to have more of a natural look. I'm not sure how dark brown lace is going to come out. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>