Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Install Hotlanta!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Install Hotlanta!!!!
    Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:36pm
install looks good
Sponsored Links

LindseyJ88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LindseyJ88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:51am
install looks cute, ... could you share anything about the braid pattern??? in n out in an hour and half.... Im a weaver in Md and would love to know how she cuts her time down that short... because I would love to learn to cut my time in half so i could take more clients... thanks if possible.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:22pm
I can see why you're happy with the install, but I agree with the posters who say the blending looks off because your hair does look a bit more coarse than the weave. Even if you don't have coarse hair, sometimes the hair we receive is TOO silky... even for me and I'm a silky head.  Perhaps a sheen spray on your leave out will fix it, or maybe different pictures will make the difference look less obvious.

All in all, it looks nice on you.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:53am
I honestly laughed at the inmate comment hehehe

But op can you post pictures that are more clear :)
And I agree, the blending could be better. But with practice I'm sure it'll get better. Right now it looks like an obvious weave... But then maybe these were just bad pics
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

Only 1 hr in the shop?! My kind of stylist!!

Ive been to her. My time in there was 9am to 830pm. But kudos to the OP

😳 ^this caused me terrible flash backs, different stylist though...op thanks for sharing like the wand curls.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

Ive been to her. My time in there was 9am to 830pm. But kudos to the OP
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:02pm
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:46pm
wait YOU did those wand curls? 
This is what I'm gonna need you to do:

a. Book a flight to WI
b. Bring that curling wand and curl my hair.....for free
c. Bring me a coke cuz ain't no coke like an atlanta coke cuz an atlanta coke just don't stop!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:23pm
Pinkie's just teasing because of the side shot pic. Don't take it peronal.Tongue

The hair and style seem pretty but it isn't blending. I can see where your hair ends on top of the extensions and the texture doesn't match but the pics aren't very clear and are small. You can flat iron w/heat protectant for better blending and it'll be gorgeous I'm sure.Smile
teethatsall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teethatsall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP come onnnnn now. You always give us the good P.O.R.N shots with your camera. How come you gave us blurry madness.

I will not comment until you give us the usual quality pichussss. No fair! Your tryuing to tease us.

****Folds hands and pouts**** (hair is cute tho) ***Still folds hands***

LOL at the P.O.R.N shots those previous pics were from the nightclub done by a professional photographer so I can't promise the same but I'll definitely work on posting some better pics and thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic