BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5 STUPID HABITS YOU DEVELOP GROWING UP POOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 STUPID HABITS YOU DEVELOP GROWING UP POOR
    Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:26pm

You think in exact numbers because, at any given point, you have to know if swiping the debit card for gas will put you into overdraft territory. You have to be able to figure on the spot how much you can spend versus how much you need to survive until the next payday, and even the numbers after the decimal point are important. The simplest miscalculation could mean the difference between an actual dinner or a bowl of McDonald's ketchup packets at the end of the week.

Lmao..I remember these days.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:20pm
My dad grew up dirt poor in the country. I saw the house he used to live in when he was child and it was sooo tiny! It looked like the size of one master bedroom. I couldn't believe ten people lived in that tiny house....
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:49pm
omg I can't wait to build my home. I think I want a vineyard running along the fence on the sides of the land. I want a big papaya or doungs tree in the front. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:48pm
My best friend makes wine sometimes from grapes she gets from home. But we don't waste scuppernongs like that. Usually if one of us has a bucket full to bring back from home (planning to share with the other), but the time we get back after a 4 hr road trip, the bucket might be empty LOL.

eta: by waste, I mean they're SO good as grapes.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 20 2012 at 6:49pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:45pm
My great uncles & uncles made wine (and moonshine) I'm sure LOL. But gramma wasn't bout that stuff.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:43pm
My grandmother also made wine from the fruit from her backyard.
I should let her teach me. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I would love an orchard ! A vineyard would do me no good GeekStern Smile

just eat the grapes. My folks weren't into wine making that's for sure LOL. Grandma made jellies and jams /preserves though.

my grandmother made wine

we had some of her 1975 wine this thanksgiving
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:52pm
I don't think they sell Scuppernong north of a certain point cuz I NEVER heard of that ish till I went to Savannah, GA. 
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:45pm
brings back memories of being a broke student
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I would love an orchard ! A vineyard would do me no good GeekStern Smile

just eat the grapes. My folks weren't into wine making that's for sure LOL. Grandma made jellies and jams /preserves though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic