Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
    Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:23am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:11am
LOLCry
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

No need to bring whites in this Sleepy but I know we can't talk about each other without bringing them in. Farra is nice with the insults, she calls black men names when she wants.

Let me tell you something right now you lil sensitive assed selective reading mutha fukka, I call every body names, whenever I feel like it. And ahn one of these blotchy faced heauxs can attest to that.

Furthermore, I have ridden harder for black men on this forum than you or any of the other males here have ever ridden for black women, so if you wanna sit over there and act like you ain't never seen me call anybody a name but black men, then you go right ahead and continue to do so.

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 6:27am
Our woes are to ourselves and unfit parents and society. We live in a complex society so there are many reasons for us and the last thing we need is to bring down black women and men. I check anyone that talks shyt about us and ask them for "real" solutions to the problem and not the usual dumb crap that fox news spews out.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

We are on this topic again?!!!!

You know this is BHM's favorite pass time, 2nd to weave checking.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:57pm
^The first thing that popped in my head was Trinidad James.Cry
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:34pm
Fried chicken, 24 oz cokes and gold teeth is the cause.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Women on BHM?

the bitter and hood rats...
aren't arbitrary terms fun?

I typically wouldn't include a group of college-educated females in the same group as 'bitter hoodrats', but I guess there is room for randomness in either group.

You can't be a college educated hoodrat? have you not seen BHM's btches in scrubs threads?

and she said: Y'all bitter BHM hood rats and womenz
and I clarified: the bitter and hood rats...
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Tiffany been dropping knowledge all day. 

Ay, don't talk about my momma.
Wink
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:47pm
The sentiment that black women are the reason for all of the worlds woes what past down to our men while there were/are at their most vulnerable.

They take in the lies and accept it as truth because they can't seem to find any other reason. Our men need a hug but they are pushing away the only people who are willing to give it too them.

They same can be said the opposite way around.

Its truly sad.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>