Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do u believe any man can cheat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do u believe any man can cheat?
    Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:02am
I wouldn't say that MOST men cheat, but any person (woman or man) is capable of being tempted by another.

Its sad that so many have a negative perception of marriage and loyal relationships. People will have you believing that there is no such thing as a faithful person.

There are many loyal, loving, faithful, and respecting men that are focused on staying in committed relationships and don't want to cheat. Don't lower your standards because you believe cheating/infidelity is so common place and normal (its not). 

Edited by purpulicious01 - Mar 09 2013 at 9:04am
Sponsored Links

naturalhaitian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalhaitian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:05pm
I believe anyone can cheat male & female, but not everyone cheats. 

I worked at a hotel and seen men who were on business trips that would cheat on their wives with younger females and even their business partners.

Cheating is not a young thing, it has nothing to do with bad chicks or guys with swagg, anyone age group can cheat no matter how successful they are. There's even a website for married couples to cheat & i've seen pastors & preachers cheat....its crazy but you gotta have hope & trust, 

but WHAT SCARES me the most is sometimes people never find out if there spouse cheats...which to me is the craziest...or one spouse cheats for a certain time, & the other never founds out.

like i said its based on trust 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 11:08pm
Nah - if he loves you, he won't cheat.

First raise your standards: get a MAN not some dude who claims he has "swag". Swag doesn't pay any bills and doesn't help you raise kids.

Second: if you aren't sure about him because you don't think he is love with you, or you think he is cheating or you think he needs LOTS of improvement (a total makeover on his behavior) - dump the dude. Don't try to turn the guy into something you want. You'll sound like a b!tch and he will hate you.
I read this once and thought it was so true that I wrote it down:

"Men want more than anything, to be adored and idolized by a woman. Looks are just the icing on the cake"

It doesn't mean that you kiss his ass and say amen to anything he does. But you respect him, you support him and you believe in him. That's why a woman needs to raise her standards, only go out with a man who has what she wants, not the cute dude on welfare.

If he loves you...he won't cheat. That's my experienceHeart

Oh, and to the nasty ladies who were cheated on and believe that all men cheat and I am a fool to not agree......you are just bitter.LOL
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I think the majority of men cheat because society enables them to. Infidelity and dishonesty in relationships is so widespread because dudes are conditioned to feel entitled to sex.

It's gotten to a point where they now try to say it's human nature and men need to betray their partners to continue the human race or it's in their instinct.

I call this bullshit. The thing about evolution and multiple partners is that it is used to continue a species against the odds. The human race is clearly not in danger and clearly does not have an enemy that benefits off its death. In other words, we're at the top and we don't have any species that could bring us down as a whole.

Humans are one of the very few species that have sex for pleasure. Most other species do it to continue their species in a world filled with predators looking to be the end for them. But we do not have to worry about that and can afford to have sex for pleasure. Because of this lack of predatory danger and ability to have sex for pleasure, there is a fuckton of us to the point where our numbers are now invading on the numbers of other species and making them dwindle as a result.

So when I hear that cheating is done as some evolutionary trait, I laugh because it's clearly an excuse. We are not the more primitive animals some try to say we are when it comes to sex because our brains are far more advanced than all other species. When people say things like that, they essentially want to absolve themselves of the responsibility of themselves. It's easier to blame other things for one's own actions, isn't it?

It's funny because even though animals are far less advanced than humans, there are actually monogamous species out there in a world where their own existence is endangered due to predators of all species.

Now if you're single, go get aaaall the sex you want. That's on you. But I do not support the idea that cheating is supposed to be accepted in a relationship with monogamous terms. There is no evolutionary trait in betraying and deceiving the partner you are supposed to trust and hold in higher regard. If you want that kind of conduct in a relationship, it's better you just get an open relationship where both parties understand that sex is a free for all in the relationship.

If the partner doesn't agree to those terms, onto the next one. But it is far better than lying and deceiving someone to get your jollies.

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:24am
I believe any man can cheat, it's rare to find a man now & days that's faithful. Same goes for women...
MsLamie93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLamie93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:58pm
I believe a lot of them do. I remember a colleague telling me he cheated on his girlfriend with one of her friends and quite a few other people. This guys was obese lol, I thought damn even the ones who aren't attractive have 'options' imagine what a man who constantly has women throwing themselves at him gets up to.
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:32am
PEOPLE will cheat if they desire to do so. Man or woman. Thy flesh is weak.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Anybody can cheat, period. In the end, it's all up to them, no matter how much they try to blame someone else. If they weren't raped, they cheated.
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:32pm
ThanksThumbs Up all said, we're not bonobosClapClapClap
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>