BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone find nicki minaj annoying?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone find nicki minaj annoying?
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 5:25pm
YES
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:51pm
Calling Steve Tyler a racist out of the blue made me see the real idiot Nicki is becoming.
Really sad because I actually respected her more after watching a video in which she talks about "stepping your p*ssy up" and that she wasn't f*cking Lil Wayne.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:35pm
yes
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:40pm
She will soon fade out...the super hyped always do. Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Heidie and Spencer, Emininem, 50 cent.....All the Kardasian's by next year. Everyone loses steam and management moves on to the next. As far as Nicki goes I have only heard one of her songs cause it was on the radio, Starships and I honestly in my heart of hearts thought it was Katie Perry or one of those white pop chics that fake a British accent to seem edgy.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:27pm
I mostly just listen to local female artist anyways 
but the post to nicki minaj on facebook was hilarious

• Nobody likes you anymore because you are a plastic barbie who disrespects herself, her body, and all females and now you rap that you are voting for Mitt Romney because "you lazy bitches is *&%^$#@Ein' up the economy." You know who's really up the economy? Rich and ignorant people like you. Now, I don't know if you were saying you are going to vote for Mitt Romney as a joke or a serious statement but my problem doesn't depend upon which presidential candidate you are going to vote for--it's a free country, you can vote however you please. My problem is that you would refer to everyday typical American citizens as "lazy bitches." How disrespectful. I attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison and I plan to attend law school to become an immigration lawyer and even though I'm doing these fantastic things with my life one thing I will NEVER do, as you have, is forget where I came from. I hope your fake ass deflates. Bye, you've lost a fan.

518,000+ likes hilarious LOL

Edited by AwesomeAries - Dec 30 2012 at 1:29pm
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:55pm
I loved Nicki, I really did.

But hearing that whiny behind voice in interviews/ award acceptances killed me. Its so irritating, and this is coming from a squeaky voiced sista. There is truly a diference!

Some of her songs are good, but I can't deal with her otherwise anymore.

lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

I can't like anyone who looks like they stuffed a turkey in their bottom and trying to play it off like it's natural. And even if I did get past that, I would still hate her music.

LOL
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:15pm
I can't like anyone who looks like they stuffed a turkey in their bottom and trying to play it off like it's natural. And even if I did get past that, I would still hate her music.
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

artists with sawdust for substance befuddle me. With people like Pink and a host of other amazing talents around, i couldnt possibly pay enough attention to Minaj to even become annoyed. Bleh

Minaj is super talented! She just is too gimicky now.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:33pm
artists with sawdust for substance befuddle me. With people like Pink and a host of other amazing talents around, i couldnt possibly pay enough attention to Minaj to even become annoyed. Bleh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic