Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - InfectedPiercing ThatAlmostCost Her, Her Life NsFe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

InfectedPiercing ThatAlmostCost Her, Her Life NsFe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: InfectedPiercing ThatAlmostCost Her, Her Life NsFe
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:04pm
i pierced most of my ears myself...not my industrial or my tragus

shout out to those lil gun things at sallys beauty supply.
4.99 a pair and never one infection.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:58am
lmao, does she take a pic of everything ? 
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

In highschool a 16 year old died because of her piercing (infection)

ETA: I have quite a few piercings. I pay a lot of money where I go because they are very sterile. People always comment on the price and try to convince me to go to the cheaper ranky-dank places. They don't realize that it's not just the money....you have to consider your health and the credentials of the person doing your piercings. My OBGYN is licensed to do all piercings in the doctors office.

I paid I think 70 for my nose piercing and people thought that was a lot. My nose hasn't gotten infected yet. But the three on my ears I went to Icing and Piercing Pagoda, the piercings are fine.

I went to Icing and never again Ouch I had to go through exactly what the girl did, except I didn't have to have surgery. I'm pierced all over and never had that happen before.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

ETA: I have quite a few piercings. I pay a lot of money where I go because they are very sterile. People always comment on the price and try to convince me to go to the cheaper ranky-dank places. They don't realize that it's not just the money....you have to consider your health and the credentials of the person doing your piercings. My OBGYN is licensed to do all piercings in the doctors office.

I paid I think 70 for my nose piercing and people thought that was a lot. My nose hasn't gotten infected yet. But the three on my ears I went to Icing and Piercing Pagoda, the piercings are fine.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:27am
meh..
oh well..
She knew that risk going in..Hope it was worth it..
and if she went back for more piercings after this...

Stern Smile
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:52am

Edited by iSMILE13 - Dec 12 2012 at 7:56am
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:24am
OMG! This just happened to me! I went through the same thing. Most terrible pain ever.  Cry

Edited by Girl101 - Dec 12 2012 at 4:25am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:01am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

A friend of mine had to take out her industrial .
Just wouldn't heal she said.
She was always in pain.

Her other piercings were fine

Damn, I was just thinking I wanted an industrial. Between you and this video, I'm gonna have to marinate on it a lil bit lol.

ETA: I miss my Monroe piercing but employers are so finicky these days .

Edited by ShadyLady - Dec 12 2012 at 4:03am
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:40am
Don't wanna watch the still shot looks nasty enough.....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:52pm
Christ.. I'm mad they had her sign a waiver. Still, even if she can't sue, bad reviews can do something!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic