Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Safest Way to Sell Hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Safest Way to Sell Hair??
    Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:29pm
I sell on EBAY and the chargebacks do not outweigh the legitimate sales. Most chargebacks are reversed after they complete their investigation. Just make sure to get delivery confirmation on every order you ship and take out the insurance for items purchased over $250.
Sponsored Links

ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by peete728 peete728 wrote:

You can list it on Ebay, they do charge a listing fee, but Ebay don't play when it comes to scamming, Should there be an issue with the buyer, the buyer will have to send the item back with a tracking number and delivery confirmation before a refund is giving through paypal.  I sell alot on ebay and had someone try to get over on me saying that the item wasn't  what was in the description, well once I got through reading her the rules and what was expected ( send me the item back in the condition that you received it, and pay for shipping per ebays rules) she left me alone. 

Ebay seems like the safest bet to me.
People are going to need to start attaching rfid chips to the hair for proof.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

i didn't know sellers had to worry now. anyone care to explain what buyers are doing?
how can a seller not  get their money when using Paypal?

weve had a coupla ppl buy hair  then do a chargeback.  in the chargeback they say the hair is underweight or shorted on length............ shedding and falling apart.......... they send photos to try to win the chargeback that do NOT look like the same things the seller shows photos that they sent

soooooooooooo.......... the buyer who is doing the chargeback claiming all these bad things shows up in M2M  trying to sell the hair and they rave about its quality and say the exact opposite of what they claim for the chargeback

they do not send back the hair to the seller so they try to double dip by winning the chargeback and also selling the hair

its a scam and its happened more than once around here

My my my. People selling their souls for some hair these days.
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:31pm
You can list it on Ebay, they do charge a listing fee, but Ebay don't play when it comes to scamming, Should there be an issue with the buyer, the buyer will have to send the item back with a tracking number and delivery confirmation before a refund is giving through paypal.  I sell alot on ebay and had someone try to get over on me saying that the item wasn't  what was in the description, well once I got through reading her the rules and what was expected ( send me the item back in the condition that you received it, and pay for shipping per ebays rules) she left me alone. 
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by SweetEscape SweetEscape wrote:

Originally posted by scox89 scox89 wrote:

idk but i wish all these scamming heifas would move on! Dont make the good suffer for the bad...

I agree! It also makes it hard for newer members like myself to make a purchase.
Exactly
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by scox89 scox89 wrote:

idk but i wish all these scamming heifas would move on! Dont make the good suffer for the bad...

I agree! It also makes it hard for newer members like myself to make a purchase.
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

Mane depot you say.....when you posting pics Miss Lady
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:03pm
WOW smh

People will do anything...
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

i didn't know sellers had to worry now. anyone care to explain what buyers are doing?
how can a seller not  get their money when using Paypal?

weve had a coupla ppl buy hair  then do a chargeback.  in the chargeback they say the hair is underweight or shorted on length............ shedding and falling apart.......... they send photos to try to win the chargeback that do NOT look like the same things the seller shows photos that they sent

soooooooooooo.......... the buyer who is doing the chargeback claiming all these bad things shows up in M2M  trying to sell the hair and they rave about its quality and say the exact opposite of what they claim for the chargeback

they do not send back the hair to the seller so they try to double dip by winning the chargeback and also selling the hair

its a scam and its happened more than once around here

TexasPearl22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasPearl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:33am
Mane depot you say.....when you posting pics Miss Lady
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>