Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTA Subway Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MTA Subway Rant
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:20am
You can have compassion for thr fact that someone lost their life AND still be against public suicides that traumatize witnesses/bystanders.
Sponsored Links

juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:02am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I was stuck in DC for a day (as a tourist) because of someone jumping in front of the train. They were shut down for an hour and they started running the city buses for free so we decided to take those. We were riding those things for hourrsss. Didn't know where the hell we we were going.

Metro is some ish. They decided to do track work on Veteran's Day in the morning...in the nation's capital. Smh. I was mad about that and was about to miss my bus.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:33am
@nycD. "da fucc is this?...I can't jump off the bridge? well fucc ya'll.   I'll go home and take care of this.  take that."  smh. folks tryna kill themselve will find a way.

@coconess.  interesting.....I guess a close call can do that for u.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:30am
lmao at If there was a barrier I wouldn't have jumped?
so the only thing that made him want to kill himself was the freedom of space?

yup...nothing wrong w/ that at all.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:28am
@newdiva, yes he supposedly had an epiphany and was a whole new positive, happy person  
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

And another thing...close to like 2k people have chosen to make the golden gate bridge their final destination. Everytime this happens it is a clusterfk. Now they're in the process of funding a suicide barrier that will cost $50 million. That money is comin from somewhere...and the people who choose to kill themselves will just decide to jump off a different bridge instead.

I was thinking that the U.S. needed more stations like this when I saw it.  I think we do have some but not alot.  I don't know that this is a suicide barrier but....perhaps it could help prevent train suicides.

*Chatelet station Paris for anyone wondering where this is*

aint nobody paying for that shat.

LOL  I was just sayin'.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:26am
^^^^^was he happy he survived?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yea ppl are always trying to jump off of the golden gate bridge. 

i actually met this guy, he was the only person who jumped and survived. he broke like beaucoup bones though 

i remember when that happened...the guy was bipolar.  the gg bridge is set up like the brooklyn bridge b/c you can ride your bike or walk across it.  he claimed he wouldn't have jumped if there was some type of suicide barrier there...hence dozens of millions of dollars being raised to fund this.  if you go to the gg bridge to commit suicide it is premeditated...the ppl who know there is a barrier will just find another place.  so stupid.  this federally funded $50 could go towards education or healthcare in california.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:17am
yea ppl are always trying to jump off of the golden gate bridge. 

i actually met this guy, he was the only person who jumped and survived. he broke like beaucoup bones though 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Saying there is a medical emergency or a criminal investigation is one thing...someone jumped in front of the train, another. Tech until there is an investigation, the conductor is only speculating anyway.

the person who jumped in front of a train- decided to make their death "public knowledge"

the option of privacy was voided by them-- not the conductor.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>