Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has your hair ever gotten cut?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has your hair ever gotten cut?
    Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:03pm
I always do my own take downs for this same exact reason. Like others have said if you do it this way you can only be mad at yourself. honestly it's not that hard it just a lot of time.
Sponsored Links

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:09am
Yikes! Sorry this happened to you. It'll grow back though. I always do my own take down though and ive never cut my hair. I use an eyebrow archer and a rat tail comb. I can tell the difference between the texture of my hair and the thread. But if im ever unsure I DO NOT cut until I know for sure that its thread.

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:37pm
Yes i have cut off the crown part. I was so mad at myself.
prettypuff1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettypuff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:39pm
 I have cut under the braids.. like the scalp.. i was  soooo pissed  it was at the top of my head

MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

So sorry to hear thatUnhappy Hug

That's why I prefer to take mine down myself b/c if my hair is gonna be cut, I can blame no one but me.

^^^This ... I let someone take my down before and she cut my hair ... now if my hair gets cut I can only blame myself.  I am very careful when I do take it down.  ... But remember your hair will grow back.

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:45am
Yeah, I did it before. Now, I'm just very careful and pull the thread away from the net or weft with a rat tail and feel around and make sure it's thread before I cut. Or I use a razor blade and run across the top of the weft cuz I know it's not hair up there. Just thread.
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:35am
I was in a rush to undo my partial sew in before my boyfriend came home and cut about a half an inch patch of hair off the front of my head when I heard the front door open. Thank good for slick overs.

Don't fret it happens to the best of us...LOL
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

Happened to one piece every time I took my hair down no matter how careful I was. So, I also moved to wigs and u-parts. I'll sew those on, but don't think I'll do the sewing "weft to hair" thing again any time soon.
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:44am
LOL, My husband took my last sew-in down and he cut off a braid at the top of my head.  I was heated, but what could I say.  My HUSBAND was taking out my weave.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:10am
This always happened to me though but I got better. Like some ladies said, I always take my hair down myself. Can't be mad at myself so...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>