Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedew...i think this deserves some real loot..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ew...i think this deserves some real loot..
    Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:18am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

I would be pissed as hell. For the mother who was breastfeeding the wrong baby, they actually lost her baby; that's a gaddam prollem. For the mom whose baby was baby was breastfed by the wrong mother. She don't know what type of life style this bish lead. How I know this hoe ain't hit a few blunts or smoked some cigarettes before she went into labor. I would have questions and they would need to give me answers.

I don't know about no one else, when I had my baby, I was baby stalker extraordinaire. I was even side eyeing the nurses that took my babies to take their newborn pichas.

But yeah, NYC and Epitome, that was me with the breastmilk stories. The taste of your milk is dependent on what you eat. I used to eat Breyers ice cream and extra syrup on my pancakes when I was breast feeding. The icecream made my milk rich. I got this advice from one of the nurses after I had one of my babies. They also had this drink called Healthy Mom's; came in a shake and granola bars. I used to drink that all day especially the Vanilla kind. But I was sure to stay away from anything that negatively altered the taste of my milk like brocolli, tuna, onions, anything spicy and spinach anything. That ish was liquid crack to my babies.

ok but if you're trying to get back into shape...does this mean you need to avoid veggies?Geek

If you breast feed you'll probably "snap back" anyways.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

I would be pissed as hell. For the mother who was breastfeeding the wrong baby, they actually lost her baby; that's a gaddam prollem. For the mom whose baby was baby was breastfed by the wrong mother. She don't know what type of life style this bish lead. How I know this hoe ain't hit a few blunts or smoked some cigarettes before she went into labor. I would have questions and they would need to give me answers.

I don't know about no one else, when I had my baby, I was baby stalker extraordinaire. I was even side eyeing the nurses that took my babies to take their newborn pichas.

But yeah, NYC and Epitome, that was me with the breastmilk stories. The taste of your milk is dependent on what you eat. I used to eat Breyers ice cream and extra syrup on my pancakes when I was breast feeding. The icecream made my milk rich. I got this advice from one of the nurses after I had one of my babies. They also had this drink called Healthy Mom's; came in a shake and granola bars. I used to drink that all day especially the Vanilla kind. But I was sure to stay away from anything that negatively altered the taste of my milk like brocolli, tuna, onions, anything spicy and spinach anything. That ish was liquid crack to my babies.

ok but if you're trying to get back into shape...does this mean you need to avoid veggies?Geek
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:08pm
lol...i keeeed
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I would sue the hopsital. Not for the breastfeeding, but for misplacing my child!! If something happened to that baby....smh
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ohhhhhh ok Mzmee

omaybe wonderland had boobie milk when mom had tuna salad with extra onions on garlic toast.

lmao if yall dont stop focusing on the one drop of breast milk i had. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:01pm
ohhhhhh ok Mzmee

omaybe wonderland had boobie milk when mom had tuna salad with extra onions on garlic toast.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

idk if i would go as far so to call it "sickening"

why not?  i think it's sickening to ingest any strangers bodily fluids.Dead

U do know that people donate breast milk rightLamp

i'm not talking about people consenting to using other people's milk....the sickening part to me is that the mother wasn't aware of this.  consent makes all the difference to me.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:56pm

idk if i would go as far so to call it "sickening"

why not?  i think it's sickening to ingest any strangers bodily fluids.Dead

U do know that people donate breast milk rightLamp
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:41pm
no lie, I'd rather my child drink clean breast milk than similac and other powder.

This story brings no emotions besides the carelessness of not checking bracelets.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:17am

pfft.  that breast milk was not good.  that's like semen tasting good...it only tastes good in contrast to something that tastes really bad.  someone here needs to drink their breast milk and report back.
I am currently breastfeeding and breastmilk tastes DELICIOUS!! far better than regular milk & 10x better than formula.  It is sweeter AND MORE NUTRITIOUS. So I wouldn't be mad at the bf if she had a clean bill of health, I'd be mad at the irresponsibility of the staff. 

SOOOO many times I see crying babies & in my head I think about breastfeeding them to calmness.  But I'd never go up to a random lady & say "hey, lemme fix that crying baby for you" BUT if they asked, I'd sure as hell would obligeEmbarrassed
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic