Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rita Ora - her dress sense
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Rita Ora - her dress sense

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 189990
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rita Ora - her dress sense
    Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:52pm
Her feet look like zombie feet. Weird. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Honeydipped View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 29 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 4904
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydipped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Click for a larger view

so rude though.LOL
Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 143872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she reminds me miroslava duma who is russian. ive met darker russians

 
Again, I did not say they did not exist. Just like there are russians with asian features in certain parts of their country, close to Mongolia, I think. I'm saying the majority of them are as white as they come
Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 143872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how are you going to say no, as if there are not plenty of Russians and Serbians with larger/wider noses?  how can you say 'no' to a fact?  not ALL, but there is no, 'no'.  i've seen enough Slavic people to see the variety.
 
Because I just don't think it's a fact. Russians are some of the palest, whitest, aryan looking people out there (after folks from, say, Sweden and Norway). Eastern europeans in general usually are Some serbians might look vaguely ethnic but a LOT of them don't.

All Russians are not created equal.  All Eastern Euros are not created equal.  If you are looking for an ETHNIC looking white person EASTERN EUROPE is where you will find them.
 
I never said they were all created equal. I'm saying that the assertion that they all look ethnic/have wider noses is false. They're white people, for the most part. But hey, I don't give a damn about that Rita Ora chick either way. I just thought she was mixed when I first saw her picture on BHM.
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 303225
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how are you going to say no, as if there are not plenty of Russians and Serbians with larger/wider noses?  how can you say 'no' to a fact?  not ALL, but there is no, 'no'.  i've seen enough Slavic people to see the variety.
 
Because I just don't think it's a fact. Russians are some of the palest, whitest, aryan looking people out there (after folks from, say, Sweden and Norway). Eastern europeans in general usually are Some serbians might look vaguely ethnic but a LOT of them don't.

All Russians are not created equal.  All Eastern Euros are not created equal.  If you are looking for an ETHNIC looking white person EASTERN EUROPE is where you will find them.
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 446750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:17pm
she reminds me miroslava duma who is russian. ive met darker russians

Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 143872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how are you going to say no, as if there are not plenty of Russians and Serbians with larger/wider noses?  how can you say 'no' to a fact?  not ALL, but there is no, 'no'.  i've seen enough Slavic people to see the variety.
 
Because I just don't think it's a fact. Russians are some of the palest, whitest, aryan looking people out there (after folks from, say, Sweden and Norway). Eastern europeans in general usually are Some serbians might look vaguely ethnic but a LOT of them don't.
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 303225
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:59pm
how are you going to say no, as if there are not plenty of Russians and Serbians with larger/wider noses?  how can you say 'no' to a fact?  not ALL, but there is no, 'no'.  i've seen enough Slavic people to see the variety.
Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 143872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Its her nose that makes me question her ethnicity

google how women look in Kosovo or Albania.  eastern europeans have wider noses.
 
They do???

it seems that generally people from Italy and eastward have larger noses than you typically see in northern and western Europe.  Albania neighbors Greece and think of their facial features.
 
But their noses are not necessarily wider. They can be big and hooked. Frankly I mostly see eastern europeans that look whiter than white, if anything. But yes, there are some with dark eyes and dark hair

they can be wider, crooked, they can be bell pepper shaped, or whatever...i mean everyone is different.  when you compare eastern euro features with northern and western europe, Rita Ora's features make perfect sense.  

im just kind of confused that everytime an anglo person looks "ethnic" people draw on the whole "they must be mixed with black" thing...when getting down to the nitty gritty of genetics, anything can be found but all you have to do is meet a Russian, Serbian, Greek, or Italian to see that white people can have wide noses.
Hmm... no. I might agree with you at Greek and Italian (and even for the latter, if you go to Northern Italy, you'll see the blond, blue eyed, aryan looking variety and the sicilians with the more ethnic features actually ARE mixed with black somewhere down the line). I'm hardly the "look, she got injun in her" variety. She just looks like that way to me.
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 303225
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Its her nose that makes me question her ethnicity

google how women look in Kosovo or Albania.  eastern europeans have wider noses.
 
They do???

it seems that generally people from Italy and eastward have larger noses than you typically see in northern and western Europe.  Albania neighbors Greece and think of their facial features.
 
But their noses are not necessarily wider. They can be big and hooked. Frankly I mostly see eastern europeans that look whiter than white, if anything. But yes, there are some with dark eyes and dark hair

they can be wider, crooked, they can be bell pepper shaped, or whatever...i mean everyone is different.  when you compare eastern euro features with northern and western europe, Rita Ora's features make perfect sense.  

im just kind of confused that everytime an anglo person looks "ethnic" people draw on the whole "they must be mixed with black" thing...when getting down to the nitty gritty of genetics, anything can be found but all you have to do is meet a Russian, Serbian, Greek, or Italian to see that white people can have wide noses.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down