Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repost? Ri and Karoochie fighting over this mess
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Repost? Ri and Karoochie fighting over this mess

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repost? Ri and Karoochie fighting over this mess
    Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:27pm
i guess murdering someone once doesn't make u a murderer

what a fuccin tool....and when the fucc did rihanna say she instigated it? niccas ain't shiit SMFH
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:07pm
i think he goes hard in several of his videos
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

this.

It's funny how he's referring to Chris Brown d!ck riders, but he is the one riding Chris bareback, backwards, and with no lube.

I actually agree with some of his points, but he is going just a little too hard, calling people b!tches, and acting all invested himself. Chris better have him on his payroll.

And something bout his voice really irked me...like I wanted to give him a nasal decongestant or something.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:31pm
Oh he's in Amsterdam smoking weed.
Thanks for letting me know.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

I just do not see what is so attractive about Chris Brown or Rihanna's lifestyles (minus the money they have).

Chris Brown reminds me of all the dudes I literally ran from in college.

THIS! LOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:13pm
I'm so confused by the guy in the video

His voice....

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I thought I was going to enjoy the video but naw.

'Beating a woman one time does not make you a woman beater. If I drink one beer one time, I am not an alcoholic.'
'Jenny Johnson, kill yo self'

Tre Melvin is a CB dack rider.Stern Smile

and killing a person one time does not make you a murderer. 
Right?!LOL

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:48pm
I honestly don't see what's attractive about him. And it has nothing to do with his personality or that famous beatdown. He is not attractive AT ALL to me. I hate that stocky build of his. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's ugly but I woukldn't even look twice at him.
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I seriously think Chris brown is lost as to who he is. It appears that he is stuck at this immature teen stage of life where he is searching for what defines him even though he's 23 years old. He needs to realize that you can't always live the crazy life that you portray in music videos. Same goes for Rihanna.
completely agree, and clearly they talk to each other about how 'young and crazy' they are
because she mentioned it on her new album, something about 'we young now'
Yeah, you are young ADULTS. I think people in this society are confused as to what youth means. 
Rihanna came from a different society, though, so I don't know what her bloody excuse is. Shame on her Guyanese momma, my Guyanese momma is appalled. 

Well said
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

He used to be kind of attractive before he started using drugs.

Im ashamed to admit back in 2006, I had a crush on him. But then again I was 15.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>