Perfect Hair Collection

How to handle nosy co-workers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to handle nosy co-workers?
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Gumdrop92 Gumdrop92 wrote:

THe new chickens in my section are always standing behind me while I'm at my desk... I know they're looking all in my head

Chickens still exist in 2012???SMH
Sponsored Links

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:24am
THe new chickens in my section are always standing behind me while I'm at my desk... I know they're looking all in my head
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:55pm
^^ niice!
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:49pm
I "accidentally" forgot to hold the elevator for her this morning. It felt good
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:43am
Ahhh

The question insult.... Gotta love those!

People pose their insults like that so you can't be mad because " I just asked a question"

Just RUDE!

I have no advice because I'm just as Rude back to them.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:31pm
Dang... she was bold af! I wouldn't had caused a scene at work but the next time she came with a weave, I would make sure to repay her the favor just so she can see how it feels.
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:00pm
I don't give off a "you're allowed to touch me" vibe.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:13pm
I change my hair styles much and I sometimes hate going to work for this reason! There are so many people who are up in my ~* ish and some of them are REALLY annoying
I had this cute afro weave and this Nigerian lady dug her hand in my head before 
 I knew it saying "OH I thought this was your hair it looks so real!"
I once told this lady -look please if you like the hair just say it looks nice or if you don't, Dont say anything...  its just not polite you dont go around asking people "is the bag a knok off, are your breast real?" I said this in a joking way but I was dead serious.....
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:30pm
I don't tell people my hair is not real. I don't discuss my personal grooming. It is my hair on my head and like all parts of my body, people are not allowed to just touch me.

I really never get anyone questioning my hair. My girlfriend does. When someone started calling out her beautiful weave. I looked at that rude woman like she had three eyes and said,, " you know my friends hair grew like weeds after she stopped relaxing. Give that a try and your hair will grow." I was implying that she must be worried about her own bald head, to worry about my friends hair. The woman then asked what my friend uses on her hair. My friend said "Paul Mitchel".  We had a good chuckle that day.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:26pm
I guess this is the first time I've had something to be envious of and its not like I'm being extra fancy flipping it around and stuff. Maybe it was the high ponytail that set her off...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>