Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Best Hair Products For Babies

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
royalpalmmedspa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalpalmmedspa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Hair Products For Babies
    Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:22am
Your baby may be sensitive or allergic to some ingredients, like essential oils, so watch closely for unusual reactions or breakouts. Avoid products with mineral oil or petroleum jelly because they tend to clog the pores.
Sponsored Links

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Tangala0810 Tangala0810 wrote:

I was just wondering what are the best hair products for babies...cause im bout to have a lil one in feb...and what is the right time to start putting the products on my baby hair?
 Honestly there's no need to put products in a newborn/infant's hair. Around 6 months of age whatever hair (if any) on the baby's head may just start to shed (this is normal) and new hair will start growing in.  If anything, you can co-wash to keep the hair moisturized.

hairreplace10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairreplace10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:30am
I think livon is the best condition for get healthy hair of your babies.Its gel use use after bathing.
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:35pm
I was just wondering what are the best hair products for babies...cause im bout to have a lil one in feb...and what is the right time to start putting the products on my baby hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic