Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tips for Kinky Straight care ?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kellyresurrected View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyresurrected Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips for Kinky Straight care ?
    Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:25pm
keep the hair condition and moist, make sur you save your wig bags and put them back after use... I moist my kinky hair ever night with conditioner this helps my wigs form tangling and keeps them fresh and moist when I get them out of the bag
Sponsored Links

JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:24am
I'm glad I saw this thread..I was going to use my regular hair products on my lace front wig..thanks
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:50pm
Don't forget to deep condition the hair too
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:58pm
wash it frequently to keep it looking flowy and fresh. dove nourishing oil conditioner (walmart) is excellent for keeping if soft & manageable.
tiffy_elle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffy_elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:28pm
thanks sexi  its my 1st time with this texture 
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:30pm
do an apple cider vinegar rinse when you wash.. after shampooing mix 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar.. it really helps b/c the hair has been processed to mimic AA hair.. ACV will assist in getting those pH levels right so its easier to deal with, it closes the cuticle scales and helps to make a smoother surface and more easy to manage. if the ph levels stay balanced it will hold the moisture on its own, probably with just spraying water to style.. but it will also remove build up from products.I do it every time i wash therefore it lessens the need for bleach bath .  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffy_elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:08pm
thank you for the reply Kellyanna . 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffy_elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:55pm
Does anyone have any care tips as well as product suggestions for kinky straight . thanks ahead for any tips 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic