Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Greetings from Qingdao, China

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Qingdao, China
    Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Lol. Back then I was just beginning my journey from 18" to 20" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

If it was the same price & the right colour I might of let it slide but a 20 day custom job & its wrong. 

I was like 'you need to make that over, I need my stipper huuur.AngryAngry

Lmao.  Im about to venture into the world of really long hair.  I only wear 12-18 inches.  I wanna try 22 inches. 

ooooh you'll never go back!! I have a CVR 22" and I love it. I tend to wear 20" the most though it just hits the right spot for me. If you ever order 22" I can't wait to see the thre
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:43am

Lol. Back then I was just beginning my journey from 18" to 20" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

If it was the same price & the right colour I might of let it slide but a 20 day custom job & its wrong. 

I was like 'you need to make that over, I need my stipper huuur.AngryAngry

Lmao.  Im about to venture into the world of really long hair.  I only wear 12-18 inches.  I wanna try 22 inches. 
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:16am

I was like 'you need to make that over, I need my stripper huuur.AngryAngry

Edited by cosmogirl - Dec 07 2012 at 10:00am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:10am

LOLLOL

I did have about 3 units from this company back in the day. I think the last one they sent me was 2" shorter than I paid for & the wrong colour.

Small wraggle & then they took it back & paid for the postage.

That was the last order I placed.

2 inches shorter?  That's alot lol.LOLStern Smile
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:07am
LOLLOL

I did have about 3 units from this company back in the day. I think the last one they sent me was 2" shorter than I paid for & the wrong colour.

Small wraggle & then they took it back & paid for the postage.

That was the last order I placed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:00am
Thumbs Down
mikemaryhair_CN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikemaryhair_CN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:14am
Hi all,

This is Michael Yin at Mike & Mary Int'l Co., LTD. We're a hair maker with 14 years of history. Our lace wigs (weft back included), toupees, and various extensions have been well received by customers thruout the world.

Should we can be of assistance with your demands hairwise, please feel free to be in contact. 

Thank you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply