Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

They truly are watching in the dressing rooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They truly are watching in the dressing rooms
    Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by kaai kaai wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

She thought you were stealing

oh yea

i  never thought it could have been a pat down....

sorry my mind don't work like that,

if they are following me or watching I could care less.

I'm too fabulous to steal anything.  so they are wasting their time

I will put them to work." can u bring me that in a 6 please"?  they go away after awhile

with that lady I would have politely ask her "was that a pat down"?
 are you searching me? 
in the sweetest voiceWink

th
Since when is a pat down limited to the boobie area, though? Her hands didn't go anywhere else, just my tits, lol
Sponsored Links

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:38pm

oh yea

i  never thought it could have been a pat down....

sorry my mind don't work like that,

if they are following me or watching I could care less.

I'm too fabulous to steal anything.  so they are wasting their time

I will put them to work." can u bring me that in a 6 please"?  they go away after awhile

with that lady I would have politely ask her "was that a pat down"?
 are you searching me? 
in the sweetest voiceWink

th

Edited by kaai - Dec 08 2012 at 5:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:21pm

I hope you plan on reporting her

I should have said something right then and there but I was so shocked that nothing came out. So probably not. I think the old bat is crazy. I was carrying a plastic bag from a store I'd just bought something in and she goes on a long tirade about how she collects plastic bags from shops. I ask her if she means the Gucci or Chanel kind and she says no, just plastic bags from any old shop Confused
I've been freezing quite a bit lately when I should be raising a stink. This needs to stop.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:16pm
I hope you plan on reporting her
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by kaai kaai wrote:

Girl, I just KNOW she was watching! Telling me how great I look especially with that beautiful bob I'm sporting, how the whole look ties together so well. She MOLESTED ME to see if I was really female!!! Someone thought I was a dragqueen!

well you was looking fierce then! LOL its a compliment ......
[/QUOTE]

Well I find that a compliment is better received if an overzealous fiftyish jewish saleswoman doesn't feel the need to punctuate her approval by squeezing and rolling my boobies like they're dough!!!

@Infatuate: Yes that is the episode I was referring to
@bout that life: that actually crossed my mind BEFORE I got in the cabin because she was following me around and being very invasive (mind you, she might just be one of those pushy salesladies trying to make a sale at all costs. But once I stepped out the cabin, there's no way I could conceal any of the articles that were brought in inside my bra, so her little molestation doesn't make any sense

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 08 2012 at 5:16pm
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:11pm
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:54pm

Girl, I just KNOW she was watching! Telling me how great I look especially with that beautiful bob I'm sporting, how the whole look ties together so well. She MOLESTED ME to see if I was really female!!! Someone thought I was a dragqueen!
[/QUOTE]

well you was looking fierce then! LOL its a compliment ......
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:11pm
It was the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry was talking to this girl (Teri Hatcher) and he wanted to know if her boobs were real and one time Elaine pretended to fall on her to feel up her boobs, right?

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:17am
I thought you were gonna say she said something about your wig...
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:04am
Are they really perky? Could she have just wanted to see if they were real? Not because you might be a man.

OH and that episode of Seinfeld was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic