Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 330>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebs and Their Babies
    Posted: Jun 22 2016 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Junie is so cute, I follow the mom on IG, just to see her baby!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Junie. How can anyone not love her, tho? Look at all that chunkiness and cuteness. I'm not even on ig, but I sometimes go on her mother's ig as well as Iman Shumpert's ig just to see if they have posted new pictures of her. I'm not even there for them; I just want to see the baby. 

Edited by nemesis1 - Jun 22 2016 at 4:42pm
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 11:37pm
Junie is so cute, I follow the mom on IG, just to see her baby!
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 12:42pm
Teyana Taylor's baby, Junie.

Edited by nemesis1 - Jun 20 2016 at 12:45pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2016 at 11:15am
I think that there is a 'Black Couples' thread, but when I searched, I only found one from 2012 so I will post this married Black family here:

Leslie Odom, Jr. won the 2016 Actor of the Year Tony Award for his performance in Broadway's smash hit HAMILTON. His beautiful wife Nicolette is also an acclaimed actress and singer

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2016 at 10:38pm

Inside Royalty Brown's $30K Frozen Themed Birthday Party Funded By Dad Chris Brown

Jun 01 | by _YBF

photo royp2.png

Royalty Brown partied like a princess at her Frozen themed birthday bash with her mom Nia Guzman and family over the weekend. Take a peek inside the soiree and get the deets on dad Chris Brown dropping $30,000 for it all inside….

photo royp5.png

Chris Brown’s daughter Royalty Brown enjoyed birthday bash #2 to celebrate her 2nd birthday.

After having fun with Papa Breezy at her amusement party themed party a few weeks ago, little Royalty got all dressed up as her favorite Disney character for another round of fun.

photo royp1.png

photo royp3.png

Over the weekend, Royalty’s mom Nia Guzman, along with big sister Zillah, hosted a Frozen themed soiree for little Royalty and her friends. Breezy's baby girl received the royal treatment as her party was complete with Frozen characters Elsa, Anna and Olaf.

Not only that, Royalty was treated to a pony ride to make her grand entrance, a few llamas to pet and a customized 3-tier cake (which cost about $10K).

photo royp7.png

photo royp6.png

photo royp4.png

photo royp8.png

photo royp11.png

photo royp12.png

photo royp13.png

This bash was an upgrade from Royalty's party at Chuck E. Cheese with her mom last year.

While Breezy was unable to attend the party since he’s currently overseas on tour, he did drop some serious cash for the celebration. How do we know? The “Loyal” singer made it known on social media. He hopped in the comments section of Baller Alert’s Instagram account where he revealed he’s the one who coughed up the cash for Royalty’s party and that Nia needs to stop being petty after a judge ruled in Chris’ favor in their custody battle.

He wrote, “You lost the case and wanna be petty! I AINT FINNA EVEN TRIP OFF NOTHING SHE GONE SAY, DO ETC… Can anyone tell me where this woman works? Can someone show proof of ownership on anything! I take care of damn near everyone in my life and I know I DO AMAZING WITH MY DAUGHTER! Just LIKE IM PAYING FOR The BDAY PARTY YOU ARE THROWING! 30k!!!!! Honestly act you age.. That’s damn near 15 years older than me!”

These TWO...

On social media, Breezy wanted everyone to know he doesn't care what anyone has to say about him spending so much money on his daughter. He wrote:

photo royp10.png

Well alright.

Photos: TMZ/@royaltybrownofficial

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2016 at 12:02am

YBF TEENS: Christian Combs Takes Girlfriend Breah Hicks To His Senior Prom

May 14 | by Natasha

photo Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 10.40.04 AM_zpsjohksods.png

Just one week after Christian Combs brought his brother Justin's sister to her prom -- because the guys don't trust other boys around their sisters -- he brought his own girlfriend to his senior prom.  Get their fab pics inside...

Come thru Young Combs!

Diddy's son put on a fresh bowtie and got extra dapper for his senior prom in L.A. last night, just as we would expect a son of Sean Combs to do.

photo CiYk7N6VAAAvlPE.jpg_large_zps5q9jpgyz.jpg

He brought his girlfriend of two years, Breah Hicks, to the last memorable party of his high school career -- Prom 2016. 

The 18-year-old adorably popped the promposal question to Breah at her track practice recently and caught it all on tape.  And last night, they went the white tie route for prom night:

photo tumblr_o75p6tpbzQ1ti9robo1_1280_zps7ry3knus.jpg

photo CibPi1lWsAAEsF7_zpskgb3v9xo.jpg

The whole fam was on hand to see Christian off to prom from Quincy to twins D'Lila and Jessie to D-Roc.  And of course, mama Kim Porter.

photo Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 11.10.22 AM_zpsw9fk03ir.png

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2016 at 9:26am
Toni Braxton kept it cute as she arrived to The View with sons Denim and Diesel.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2016 at 5:00pm
Snapshot: Willow Smith by Emma Summerton for Teen VOGUE May 2016

Snapshot-Willow-Smith-for-Teen-Vogue-May-2016-1

Willow Smith for Teen VOGUE, May 2016

Photographer: Emma Summerton

Source: Teen Vogue’s Instagram

Signing Out — Esmesha

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 10:42pm
Kimora's face looks a little done
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 8:59pm

Montell Jordan and his daughter.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 330>
  Share Topic