Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kenya Moores Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
Tonidee25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tonidee25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenya Moores Hair
    Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 11:16am
I HATE TO SAY IT .. BUT IT'S REAL GUYS

There are times she adds pieces.... but it's mostly hers, not only am I from Detroit but I also went to Cass Tech and am a hair stylist in Atlanta and have work on many of the Atlanta base reality TV shows and I know allllllll the secrets!!!!! Robbie from Detroit mostly does her hair and it is indeed real!!!!

Ne-Ne - is going bald a lil bit....
Porsha - has a lottttttt of hair
Kandy - has hair  and is  very very tiny
Cynthia  -  has enough to braid
Phedra  -  sides are short. so this season she is wearing more of a partial weave and she shaves the nape area
Claudia - has fine hair and a little pass her shoulders
Demetria - had a lot of hair last time she was in my salon

I hope this clears any confusion.....

Sponsored Links

IN102XL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IN102XL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2015 at 3:03am
Yeah I think that Kenya's hair is hers & not a wig or weave.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2015 at 8:28am
Princess Grace, I have a very weird syntax when I type/ text
I meant to say I had a little feeling you kind of liked me, but I didn't want to get to ahead of myself lol

Thank you so much, you are the GOAT
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2015 at 1:25pm
Redken EQ
1 bottle of 8v, 1 bottle of 8n and you will need the redken toner mix. Put that on the hair after you bleach it.

All of these items can be purchased at sallys

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 12 2015 at 1:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2015 at 12:12pm
Let me go find the toner that the colorist that dyes my hair uses, it will take away the brassiness after you bleach it. If its actual virgin hair you should be able to use Loreal Hi Lift versus bleach which just strips the hair and less damaging. 

LOL@ you thinking I didnt like you. You can tell when I don't like someone , I don't give real answers I say things like Gurrlll and then a Confused, or a get yo life and exit the thread. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 12 2015 at 12:14pm
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2015 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Anyone know how to achieve the color of her highlights?
PLEASE HELP, my mom really wants this.
I'm thinking I wont need to use bleach...
I've done highlights for my mom but using that loreal frosting kit, that is too light/blondish for the season

I hope you are not talking about when its looks like that brassy orange that need a toner and a hugShocked, sometimes its okay and then other times its like hunty no.

Do not do this to your real hair, it will be damaged. Let a colorist (professional) do it. Youtube need to be stopped with all of this 40 vol developer and bleach packets having girls looking a over processed , dry, need a deep condition mess.

Dont be that girl, with bleached hair that look like a home job. I like you Bribby

Thank you PG, I had a feeling you didn't NOT like me, which is always great! I like you too!

It's for my mom, and she has a full head weave in...
She likes the color lol she doesn't really care about that, she just be wanting a certain something she sees you know?

Lol so if it were on like a 1b or supposedly natural virgin indian hair... 
Would you be able to help me?

She used to go to Paul Mitchell to get her weave colored

I've finally talked her out of relaxers and hair color, she doesn't do the relaxers but she does color her hair around the edges when it comes out of the weave, but as I was doing her hair, she has a head full of gray hair now so I know when she takes that weave out she's going to put that color right on there, she uses Matrix for her real hair though.

But I'm thinking for this Kenya color for her weave, cause shes like she doesn't care what she does to the weave now, she wants to "experiment" lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2015 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I've done highlights for my mom but using that loreal frosting kit, that is too light/blondish for the season

I hope you are not talking about when its looks like that brassy orange that need a toner and a hugShocked, sometimes its okay and then other times its like hunty no.

Do not do this to your real hair, it will be damaged. Let a colorist (professional) do it. Youtube need to be stopped with all of this 40 vol developer and bleach packets having girls looking a over processed , dry, need a deep condition mess.

Dont be that girl, with bleached hair that look like a home job. I like you Bribby
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2015 at 4:57pm
Londongurl26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Londongurl26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:54am
She has lighter brown eyes but wears green/grey contacts too
Londongurl26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Londongurl26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:52am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic