Perfect Hair Collection

Packages not really out for delivery??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Packages not really out for delivery??
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:05pm
I have never ordered hair thru the mail but I get a whole lot of other stuff...expensive stuff....stuff shipped from all over the place.  Tell me why the post office is RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE and they stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll could never get my shat to me?  

RIGHT.ACROSS.THE.DAMN.STREET. Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

I hope your sender gets it back and it can make its way safely to you.  All that "we're watching you" chatter at your post office needs to be reported asapington.

Lawd I hate USPS....Fedex too...ole sorry bastids.
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:28pm
Anything the people at the post office tell me I assume is a lie.
Thats how through with them I am.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:17pm
She forwarded the shipping info that was on the package and it was correct...the package never was out for delivery soooooo I'm not really sure what happened...I'm just waiting for her to get the package back so we can try to determine what went wrong.

I do know that the postal workers here are exxxtremely lazy and half azz do their job! So if they had to flip the package over to read the address they probably returned it and said it was undeliverableLOLLOL
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:30am
I feel your pain but before you spazz out was the shipping address correct? Did anyone have to sign for the package? Did they leave a note on the door saying come pick it up? Was the mailbox blocked?
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:16pm
get em girl! they all set up n ready to fryLOL
complaints from news?
alot of folks complaining?
oooweee its written in the stars they need a good ole str8en up n fly right kick in the azz
do yo thang & take PLEASURE in gettin in they azz, cause theys some cocky mean mofosShocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:00pm
yea I'm with you Bonjour baby...I'm going to complain tomorrow because that makes absolutely no sense! That package was less than 5 miles from me and they returned it and can't even tell me why!
They're always making stupid mistakes like this and they were all over the news here recently for purposely mistreating peoples packages...throwing them on the ground and banging them up...glass, crystal, computers, and tvs! SMH

I'm just happy it wasn't lost or stolen...it was scanned back in Cali this morning so hopefully she gets it tomorrow and overnights it to me!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:37am
it's time to report that post office to the GENERAL post office
or whatever the TOP headquarters is change is coming to that
post office if its up to me! that's NOT acceptable in no form shape or fashion!
that's BOGUS! if you don't its gonna keep being instances for you like this in the future
it's time to nip this in the bud!Wink (if you need assistance pm me, as this is what i do)
i bring about POSITIVE change in companies, businesses, corporations that make them shape up!Star

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 02 2012 at 10:40am
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:09am
Oh how frustrating Sorry to hear it but at least it isn't lost.
and dead at "Chatty Cathy Negro" and "in that order"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 11:58pm
It's already gonnnnneeeeeCryCry...the postal workers here are so freegin lazzzyyyy! They didn't even try to get my package to me...I was told they hold packages for 15 days to see if someone claims them before they return them so why my package was returned the same day it got here is just crazy!!Pinch
I bet she won't get that package back until the end of next week...sigh

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:18pm
PLEASE do everything loveslace advises  & as mama dee says,"in that order!" LOL
i only laughed cause i thought of the mama dee part....girl you bettsta GET CHO SHEITTT! them folks @ that post office is str8 testin you for no good reason UUGGHHOuch

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 01 2012 at 6:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style