Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian
    Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i wish they would both burst into a ball of flames and vanish

Wow, that's harsh! Ouch
But I lol'd...
Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:47am
Nene is cool, but I think they could have found someone more...accomplished and an all around better choice for Nene.

Ion like the K-Klan, but I respect their hustle. I don't like that Kim was seen as some exotic goddess for her body when many BW have that same shape and are not regarded (in mass media)
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:42am
I think with Kim K, the backlash is because clearly she (and her fam) are attention hounds. Any news is good news even if it makes them look like train wrecks - at least they're still in the public eye. However, I don't knock her hustle and ability to convince ppl to buy her cheap shoes on ShoeDazzle or license (whore out) the Kardashian name and turn it into an enterprise. 
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:51am

I get where nene is coming from, but their past (stripper & sex tape) has nothing to do with it. Nene is loud, appears bitter/negative at times and over the top at times. I applaud her for her come up; i don't knock anyone’s hustle, but don't care for her personality.

I don't care for her or Kim k. but I think if Kim was loud, obnoxious and bitter, people would prob have more to say about her too. however, she does not (well, i don't watch her show so don't know) but people are just drawn to her look, fashion sense and ability to have black men on lock.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:49am
I dont support neither one of them skanks. 
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:30am
With all these 50+ Kim K. threads on here, a good amount of the people on BHM checking for Kim K.
She got a fashion thread and everything..

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 29 2012 at 9:30am
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:01am
Not nice Afro.

I am not a fan of Kim, NeNe is cool.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:58am
i wish they would both burst into a ball of flames and vanish
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:57pm
I'm not pro either one of them. Kudos to NeNe for getting her ish together, but I don't know if I'd look at her as a role model considering some of the ratchet behavior she's exhibited in the past. Likewise to Kim K for her poor decision making skills. Being business savvy vs being role model worthy are two VERY different things. 
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:55pm
It's cause Nene's ugly imho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System