Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghost Stories *devil grin*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kimbledawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kimbledawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ghost Stories *devil grin*
    Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:42pm
My inlaws had guests stay over for a weekend and one of the guests got up to use the bathroom during the night. As she walked down the hallway(upstairs) she past an older man who was coming from the direction she was going in. She spoke and continued down the hall. The next morning at breakfast the lady asked where the man was. She said they could have stayed at a hotel if my inlaws had other guests. My Mother in law told her there were no other guests. When the lady described the man, it was my mother inlaws father who had died tears ago.
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:09pm
Ok.  I'm baaacckkk! lol. And I saw that story on that other forum too!  That was a funny post. LOL

I have had several strange things happen to me,  I am not easily scared, I don't believe in "ghosts" per se, and most were more than 20 something years ago.  I have posted about it on a paranormal forum before, so if anyone has seen it before, yeah it was me.

I'll tell a shortened version here:

One incident happened when I was 17 and my sister was 8. 

We lived in a rented house in Pasadena, Ca, next door to a lady that was by all accounts at least 90.  She was very senile, and my mom used to make us kids spend time with her so that she wouldn't get lonely.  We would clean her house a little, take her dinner, eat with her, and do our homework while she watched Jeopardy on tv. 

The entire time we were there she would chatter about what used to be across the street (orange groves) and how she used to make parachutes (during the war), and how her husband was old when they married (cause he was a widow, and one of the few men around).  We had heard it hundreds of times before.  She used to say, "I'll be 87 next birthday!"  Over and over.

One day my sister comes home and says she's not going back over there, because it's creepy and there's an old man in the back room and "I think he's sleeping".  So mom sends me over, with instructions to check the back bedroom.  I looked in the room, and it was dusty and old and tattered, except for a few items on the dresser, that looked like they had been picked up and put back down, because there was a dusty outline where they used to be. I also noticed the bed looked like someone had layed on it, pillows messy, etc.  I didn't think anything of it, but then my sister said she hadn't actuall gone in the room, too scared and Mrs. S. couldn't have gone in the room, cause she could barely stand, and slept in the living or dining room.

So mom and I went over the next day, it was neat and dusted.  Mrs. S said that Mr. S was back, and that he was helping her.  My mom said she was senile, and told me not to worry about it.
That is one strange thing that happened, there are others.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:02pm
My mom saw my dead uncle standing over my crib watching me when i was a baby. I never met him, he died years before i was born.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:10pm
more more more
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:23pm
i have none.  thank God
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:20pm
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:42pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

LMAO. I just read the funniest response to a thread ever. First off the thread is on a diff site and it was one of those "post your real life ghost story" threads and here was the first post

Ok...typical weird/creepy/ghost story right? Here was the first response to the thread

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:33pm
sg is on a roll today
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

It was a warm summer's eve night and I was walking down a street coming back home when I was 21. I was over my friend's house chilling and about to get ready for basic training. Than this man was like 40 feet in front of me, I thought nothing of it. Than as I kept walking faster, he all of a suddenly vanished as I was about to turn. I was like oh okay, what's that. Than as I walk a couple of feet further, he was walking beside me, I was startled but I ain't no punk, so I acted like nothing happened. So I kept moving and he looked at me and his eyes were red and veins were poppin out and I was like what are you looking at. He told me "You are a brave human, would you want the bite of true life". I was like what? Than he bit my neck and I blacked out and than I woke up under the ground and i broken my way through with enourmous strength. I saw him and he had a young man who I didn't like and he was said drink him and the urge in me was so strong and I moved like 20 ft in a instance and drained the fools life. Than that's when it hit me, I am a vampire forever more....

You sir... are an idiot. 

LOL
Great story right, my childhood dream was to be a fantasy or science fiction writer.

Judging by the use of 'than' instead of 'then' you're a sure in for a pulitzer LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style