BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Santa Claus thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Santa Claus thread
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:15pm
i never believed, and neither will my kids. my daughter is in kinder...and everytime she brings home pics of santa i will tell her the truth. just like i did about thanksgiving, just like halloween...im just checkin off the holidays as we go along.

she already knew, but its different once they start school.Ermm

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:07pm
you're forgiven Embarrassed
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Yes, because like you said, my kids would know that their family spent their hard earned money making the day special for them,.

I don't think there's anything ignorant about it either (unless you just meant the race part of people saying that).

Yes maam, the race part.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I said "Yes" to the question you asked Confused

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yes

/thread

But Why?

Usually I hear "My kid isnt going to believe some white man is buying him toys when I spent all this money". Which is pretty ignorant, but I never knew some people were so adamant about their kids believing.

I misread. LOL Forgive me?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:59pm
kidding LOLStern Smile
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:57pm
Lmao, shut up, AA!

Lacey, cool site! Thanks I'm sending it to my friend
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:56pm

Let the kids be kids for as long as they can, I wish I could go back to make believe and magic! When my daughter finds out from school or older cousins, im cool with it but for now Im just gone let her be a kid. I also tell her the majority of the gifts are from us and a few of them will be from Santa, that nigrah aint gone still my shine. I just found this website where you take a pic of your living room and you can paste santa inside like he was really there. Im doing it, my princess is going to flip the fvck out! LOL http://www.capturethemagic.com/

Edited by laceyfront - Nov 26 2012 at 8:14pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:50pm
You betta get outta here LB with that Caucasian propaganda Stern Smile

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Mannn, let yalls kids believe in Santa! If you have a problem with his whiteness, let him be black! Oh, he's publicly portrayed as white? So is Jesus. Cry

Take your kids to the black mall in yalls town. He will be black.

I hated that my boss said she wouldnt tell her kids about Santa cause it was her hard earned money. YOU can still get them that bike. Let Santa do the rest.  Believe me ladies, it will NOT make your kids grown up unappreciative or not trusting you.

They'll naturally stop believing by 7-8 anyway.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 26 2012 at 7:51pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

We don't do Santa and the whole Christmas thing. It's more like "do great in school and guess what's under the Christmas tree".

This is how it was growing up in our house.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:38pm
Mannn, let yalls kids believe in Santa! If you have a problem with his whiteness, let him be black! Oh, he's publicly portrayed as white? So is Jesus. Cry

Take your kids to the black mall in yalls town. He will be black.

I hated that my boss said she wouldnt tell her kids about Santa cause it was her hard earned money. YOU can still get them that bike. Let Santa do the rest.  Believe me ladies, it will NOT make your kids grown up unappreciative or not trusting you.

They'll naturally stop believing by 7-8 anyway.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic