Perfect Hair Collection

Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris
    Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 7:57am
Originally posted by marnee marnee wrote:

I've been to Amsterdam and Paris many times.  It has been 20 years though since i've been in Paris.  I lived in Lyon for a little over a year and used to go to paris via tgv on weekends.  Be prepared for extremely rude people, dog poop everywhere (even in the stores) and lots of anti American sentiment.
Yuck @ the dog poop in the stores
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:47pm
Amsterdam- Casa Rosso (yeah it is a sex show) it is fun but cost a bit to get into. Best to go to the Red Light area at night to get the full effect. There are plain clothed cops all around plus cameras so you won't run into too much trouble. There aren't too many window girls since there was a huge crack down to clean up the city (zzz...)

Avoid eating and buying food on the Damrak in Amsterdam. They'll overcharge you. Same with the flower market. You can buy almost all of those plants in the US. The Bulldog sells sh*tty tourist weed. Smokey at the Rembrandtplein is much better. If you want a good view of the whole city check out Cafe Blue in the Kalvertoren on the Singel for a great view of the city.

Before going to museums get your tickets online. This applies to all cities to avoid lines. You'll have special shorter lines.

Bring a rain coat not just an umbrella.

If you have time check out Utrecht or Arnhem. Skip the first Brooklyn and Harlem both are boring as heck. Same with the flower fields unless that is your thing.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:16am
Been to all three and live not far from Amsterdam. Are you sure about visiting these cities during the rainy season? It is not horrible to do it but it is not fun. You'll be doing a lot of walking and it kinda sucks to do it in the rain.

Why Frankfurt and not Berlin? There isn't much there to tell the truth. Kinda boring really.
http://www.eurail.com/ might be interesting to you if you are going to more than one city
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:31am
I've been to Amsterdam and Paris many times.  It has been 20 years though since i've been in Paris.  I lived in Lyon for a little over a year and used to go to paris via tgv on weekends.  Be prepared for extremely rude people, dog poop everywhere (even in the stores) and lots of anti American sentiment.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:00pm
I've only been to Paris and there is lots to see. If you can have a local show you around you will really know Paris..it reminded me of New York City minus the French speaking people. I wasn't fond of the food and it was quite pricey. Go to the McDonald's..you will be intrigued by the menu
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply