Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confessions
    Posted: May 22 2016 at 7:22am
What type miana?  Let me know how that goes..I understand the struggle lol.
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2016 at 6:18am
I am seriously considering birth control for bigger boobs. I just want to be one cup size bigger with more perkiness and firmness.
I really don't like my boobs now, I want to be a confident sexual goddess and I need nice boobs for that.   help with my quest for bigger boobs

Edited by miana79 - May 22 2016 at 6:19am
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 8:16pm
Sometimes my mom really gets to me.  The problem is always that there's something wrong with  me.  I'm just difficult; I'm just mean and heartless.   Well it.  I have a heart, I'm just scared to show it because she tore my ass to pieces that I felt I had to hide every damn thing.   I know I'm messed up.  In doing all that, I rejected myself.  I don't know who I am underneath all this.
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 3:39pm
If this old bitch keeps eating my lunch for work, im gonna spit in it and tell her what I did afterwards!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 1:01pm
We met yesterday and already by kissing I knew there was no more chemistry from my side. I don't know why he bothered to kiss, you told me you wanted to eat, eat it then. He wasn't doing as good as before, and I told him, which hit a nerve because then he ate my pvssy like a champ and I came asking if we could marry lmaaaoooo

Overall, nothing really to daydream about it. He probably thinks we are going to fvck someday. I can't imagine fvcking my ex again. Pass.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 4:25am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i not keeping the conversation going cos im interested or care enough about you like that, im just keeping this tet-a-tet going till i figure what the fucck you want after 10 months of disappearing, i know you want something i just wish you'd get to the fuccking point instead of this 'nothing bullsh*t. giving you a week
i knew it! so y'all broke up and you want the old thing back....

Bitch this dick ain't for free ...foh!
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

@redbone... it sounds like he only wants to see her your daughter when you are around so he doesn't have to care for her. maybe have another adult in the house when he comes over to visit your daughter - like your mother or a brother - so he won't take liberties and try to get on your face.

he needs to bond with her. don't fall again for his bs of wanting to be a family. to want to be a family means to want to bond with his daughter as well as being with you. can't be one or the other.

thank you for taking the time to comment and understanding. I have no one else to vent to.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 7:43pm
@redbone... it sounds like he only wants to see her your daughter when you are around so he doesn't have to care for her. maybe have another adult in the house when he comes over to visit your daughter - like your mother or a brother - so he won't take liberties and try to get on your face.

he needs to bond with her. don't fall again for his bs of wanting to be a family. to want to be a family means to want to bond with his daughter as well as being with you. can't be one or the other.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 20 2016 at 7:43pm
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by redbone.savage redbone.savage wrote:

I'm still in love w/ my child's father even though he don't deserve my love, I just can't help it. I wish I could control those feelings and turn them off

How old is your child and how long yall be apart?

She'll be 1 next week. We haven't really been apart it's just we go months without talking I move on and then he decides to come back and claim to wanna be all about the family, make me feel special then leave me to feel dumb. The crazy thing is I have told him multiple times be all about your daughter. She can come over to your house to spend time/ stay the night ( I don't have to be around) but he literally won't see her unless I'm there. Like he waits till I get off just to spend time together and even so he doesn't spend much time with her when we are together. He's all up in my face. Sorry for the rant, I'm just so pissed off right now. I just feel so stupid (like why all of a sudden i feel some love towards him when I wasn't feeling that way before )
eleisha26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleisha26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Mocha_Shay Mocha_Shay wrote:

I need more friends but for some reason ppl think im mean.. I am not mean im just one of those people who have to feel you out before I speak to you cause once I do I am an open book. I don't want to tell the wrong people things about me that they would use against me. Plus my facial expression always looks mean. Im probably thinking of someone who has done me wrong in the past and I come across as a person who's either stuck up, mean or all of the above. The only good thing is when people who get to know me they are like "you are nothing like I thought you were"........but its a horrible hump to get over cause it stops me from having lots of friends..

Plus if I find out you've done me wrong/doing me wrong/or see what kind of person YOU really are then I will cut you off with no hesitation!! I've lost a lot of people like that BUT I have absolutely no friend drama in my life because of it...

Man...this is soooo me too!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 807>
  Share Topic