BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confessions
    Posted: 2 hours 27 minutes ago at 9:33pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I want to do webcam pics lol no im like so serious but I have a brother and I know he watches pics so yeaaaa I gotta find a different side hustle

Dominatrix?
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 16 minutes ago at 6:44pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 39 minutes ago at 6:21pm
I need to find better way to cope because my self-harming/injurious and destructive behaviors aren't good.  They work, temporarily, but I know they're not "healthy"
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 45 minutes ago at 5:15pm
My mom can be such a bitch. I feel like she's bullying me with these phone calls and texts. I don't know if I should bother responding or just ignore her.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 24 minutes ago at 3:36am
I get excited to work out so I can eat my workout snacks.....I'm so fat OuchLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:19am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

dont do it wonder… 
i like how you are 

buddah will accept your bitchy side.. just follow all the other rules. no ones perfect.. 

LOL  that's probably how it will end up, but i need to hold back for now, atleast until I find a better balance.  i'm planning a peaceful vacation for next month, destination unknown.  it's all part of the transition.  i keep getting told that i'm cynical, negative, pessimistic...i know that i'm also too materialistic. 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Yesterday at 12:20am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 10:51pm
dont do it wonder… 
i like how you are 

buddah will accept your bitchy side.. just follow all the other rules. no ones perfect.. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 10:23pm
I haven't sworn off all faiths and religions after all....I am transitioning into Buddhism, like seriously.  I am learning so much about myself and the fallacies of my perceptions.  It's a humbling experience to let go of my ego and approach life in a totally new way.  I don't know how I will reconcile this new philosophy on life with my bitchy side.  I am amused by that behavior so it will be difficult to stop.  I have nothing to lose by doing that though so i'm going full speed ahead.  Everyone I know is going to think I'm crazy. 

It's a confession because I'm not going to tell anyone, they won't take me seriously.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 9:49pm
I wish that I had a real dad, like the ones in the movies. The ones who care, are dedicated, hands-on, and are someone you can be proud of. My dad always makes promises and like a dumb ass I believe him, but he always flakes ... and it hurts. I don't know why it hurts, I don't know why I expect anything from him when he's showed me time and time again that he won't do it and he won't change.

I want him to leave me alone. Knowing that he doesn't care is hard enough without feeling like I have to have a relationship with him. He didn't care enough to help me move, come to any of my award ceremonies, attend my last and final graduation ... none of that. It hurts. My mom thinks that I should tell him how it makes me feel ... He knows, but I don't think he cares. I don't want to guilt him into feeling something. I want him to genuinely care about me and what's going on in my life.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 9:44pm
My cousin gets on my doggone nerves! I swear, since he's started to receive psychological counseling, he's become "Mr. Know-It-All" and feels that his issues and their solutions are universal. He calls asking about my new job and apartment and I give him an honest answer - I'm not feeling either. He asks why, and when I give my reason(s) (don't care too much for the population, overwhelmed, overworked, underpaid, living in the heart of the ghetto with ratchet ass neighbors who make noise all times of day and night), then I'M being the Debbie Downer and he quote "Doesn't want to join my party."

Am I not allowed to dislike my job or my neighborhood? Why do I have to complete some funky ass psychological assignments that have "helped him" when our issues aren't the same. He has a habit of doing that and then gets offended when you don't want to take his advice. NEWS FLASH: No one asked you for help.

I hate how we're supposed to be so passive with him because he's emotionally fragile Sleepy He didn't give a sh*t about anyone else growing up and was one of the causes of my pain and suffering. But, who cares? My mother didn't. I tried talking to her about it and she gave him a pass. I guess that she felt sorry for him because of his living situation.

I feel like I need to distance myself from him. I'm tired of his projection.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 768>