Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1214>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 52 Votes, Average 2.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgo Women Random Thoughts
    Posted: 5 hours 14 minutes ago at 10:46am
lol @ you turn into the hulk.....ive gotten pissd off to the point of no return but like you said that is very rare....it takes a lot to get me mad.....you have to be doing the absolute most...and i have to leave the situation also...

probably happens once or twice a year at the most...im a peaceful person...

funny its the opposite...outsiders probably think im a btch...but people that know me know im the nicest person ever...LOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 17 minutes ago at 10:43am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

"hey, you don't see my momma trying to drive?"

lmao

give her a high five for meLOLClap
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 51 minutes ago at 8:09am
Ash, you sound very interesting.  I like. LOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 42 minutes ago at 11:18pm
Most people outsiders think that I'm a sweetheart, my family knows I'm a bitch. It's hard to get to me because I laugh at stupidity and ignorance. I have a lot of patience and the ability to tune people out however, in the rare case that someone does get to me, I will turn in to the Hulk. I can get blinded by rage so when I feel myself getting bothered, I try to remove my self from the situation.

I hate stupid drivers but I've had to turn it down because the other day, my 4 year old daughter was in the backseat yelling out the window like "hey, you don't see my momma trying to drive?"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 49 minutes ago at 11:11pm
lmao....yep girl yes....especially when driving..i have a serious disdain for humankind behind the wheel...i feel like running people over...

so how do you react to people who are on your nerves...

i usually cant be bothered...and i will ignore or cut someone off in a heartbeat if they violate enough...im too flighty...

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 57 minutes ago at 11:03pm
@MD the whole thing is that I don't be ignoring. I live life and have mommy's brain. I will honestly forget that someone texted me. He's just being a bish. He went on to talk my social media postings of quotes from songs and I'm like "seriously, you're mad over an old Miki Howard song?"

I told y'all yesterday that people are idiots, I don't even expect much anymore.

Edited by AshBash89 - 16 hours 56 minutes ago at 11:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 10 minutes ago at 10:50pm
people are very disappointing kami...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 12 minutes ago at 10:48pm
see ashbash thats why i couldnt handle another virgo...we cant be both blocking and ignoring...that wouldnt work...

we would never speak or see each other...relationship would be none existent...both would be blocked in to the high heavens...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 14 minutes ago at 10:46pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

He surely wasn't a keeper. lol.

this shouldnt have made me laugh...but it didDead

haha
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 24 minutes ago at 10:36pm
People can be so disappointing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1214>
  Share Topic