FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1053>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgo Women Random Thoughts
    Posted: 5 hours 10 minutes ago at 11:50pm
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Life isn't just about learning, it is about living and loving. It is about sharing joy and happiness, overcoming fear and finding inspiration. Most of these things are much easier to do when you are willing to accept a little education. Life's most truly important discoveries don't necessarily make us financially rich but they deepen and enhance the quality of our experience. The more we understand, the more we appreciate. You've learned a lot in your emotional life lately, and soon you will gain another valuable lesson.

ummm.......wot now?LOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 12 minutes ago at 11:48pm
lol that sounds like me...

i guess i am leo dominant...

i dont like being told what to do...you can suggest but Brotha...
i laugh at ngas that step out of line...and i know for a fact aries dont like being laughed at...bless me...

i dont see how a leo and aries is a good match...seeing as how leo doesnt like to be told what to do...

i read aries always has to feel like they are in control....the leader...or they will not be happy campers

whew model has a handful....
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 15 minutes ago at 11:45pm
love horoscopes for the week

Gemini, Sunday, 1 February 2015 

Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: What does your intuition tell you? Or can you not hear it over the sound of a fear, an inhibition or a sense of fury? Some feelings are almost overwhelming. They may not be very justified or helpful but when we're experiencing them, they drown out everything else. Yet if we can only calm down and become quiet, we can hear a voice within that speaks with wisdom rather than emotion. Something deep inside you now knows what's appropriate to say, do and choose. Find that emotional understanding and trust it. 

Virgo, Sunday, 1 February 2015 

Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Life isn't just about learning, it is about living and loving. It is about sharing joy and happiness, overcoming fear and finding inspiration. Most of these things are much easier to do when you are willing to accept a little education. Life's most truly important discoveries don't necessarily make us financially rich but they deepen and enhance the quality of our experience. The more we understand, the more we appreciate. You've learned a lot in your emotional life lately, and soon you will gain another valuable lesson. 

Aries, Sunday, 1 February 2015 

Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Choice - and plenty of it! That's what everyone wants in the modern world. Or, at least, that's what they think they want. Thirty brands of tea. Fifty makes of car. Eighty different radio stations. Do we care whether these are any good? Hardly. We are happy enough just to know that there are so many. It might be far better if we had fewer to pick from on the smorgasbord and that the quality of it all were higher. You may not seem to have much to choose from in your emotional life now, but one of your options is perfect

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 19 minutes ago at 11:41pm
we can be tamed maybe as females
although I ain't listening to sheit you tell me to do, I will consider it
you can make a suggestion, but don't go telling me to do something
idk maybe we can't be tamed LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 20 minutes ago at 11:40pm
dang can i tame a aries?LOL
bless me....

or can an aries even be tamed?? i dont think so....

i think aries is the most dominant of all

aries....capricorn....taurus....leo....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 28 minutes ago at 11:32pm
yikes i wonder how this aries would be...

hes full of pisces...so i wonder if he would still have true arian qualities or would he act more like a pisces...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 30 minutes ago at 11:30pm
lol really???

i dont think ive been blocked by an aries...or seen an aries block someone...

ive seen a mad aries though lol...but it doesnt last that long.....yall like to blow steam...

its really weird....yall go from 0 to 100 and back to 0 in the matter of seconds...

have a sista likeShockedConfused

tf did i just witness....LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 58 minutes ago at 11:02pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

and thats interesting....

i dont think aries are known for cutting off and blocking...that seems water/earthy....not fiery...

i read a lot of places that aries will blow up and then quickly get over it...

this is true, and on the second sentence we will block you lol
I read somewhere about it let me find it 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 1 minutes ago at 9:59pm
and thats interesting....

i dont think aries are known for cutting off and blocking...that seems water/earthy....not fiery...

i read a lot of places that aries will blow up and then quickly get over it...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 4 minutes ago at 9:56pm
"it is better that way, because in my head I already thought of 1,000 ways to assault you"

yea yall ngqas violent too...

i forgot that one...LOL
you always talking about ripping peoples heads off
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair