Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help w/ Virgin Hair Vendors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help w/ Virgin Hair Vendors
    Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by cici1989 cici1989 wrote:

Originally posted by MSJAYDA2U MSJAYDA2U wrote:

my sister-n-law bought the indique hair was swearing up and down that it was virgin until she really checked the site and the curls were steam processed

Yes they almost got me, but BHM saved me. They should not be charging an arm and leg for some processed hair. 

Me too! I was ready to purchase until I stumbled on a couple of threads
Sponsored Links

cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by MSJAYDA2U MSJAYDA2U wrote:

my sister-n-law bought the indique hair was swearing up and down that it was virgin until she really checked the site and the curls were steam processed

Yes they almost got me, but BHM saved me. They should not be charging an arm and leg for some processed hair. 
MSJAYDA2U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSJAYDA2U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:28pm
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:02am
Originally posted by vanessaw vanessaw wrote:

Sassy Mitchell is human hair.. I've tried bleaching and straightening and it works beautifully. But it's on the pricey side as you said.

I know this. I'm wearing it now. I never said that it wasn't human. I said it wasn't virgin, but thanks though!
vanessaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanessaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:48am
Sassy Mitchell is human hair.. I've tried bleaching and straightening and it works beautifully. But it's on the pricey side as you said.
candytm24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:10am
@weavenaked, I think most of us can learn about weaves by searching these threads alone. I don't understand why some post on a hair thread just to offer invaluable info. We don't need to go to your website to find out about quality hair extensions; we can get the info here. Thanks but no thanks.
weavenaked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavenaked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:23pm
I personally cannot give you vendors information, but if you want to learn 

about the quality of weaves, you should visit our website at 

http://weavenaked.com.

We do not sell or advertise anything. All you will see are facts and data 

about quality of hair weave extensions.

For any questions please e-mail me at anything@weavenaked.com.

Thank you.

WeaveNaked
http://weavenaked.com
Mizz_Scorpio View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mizz_Scorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:15pm
Ordered Wags about a year ago and wasn't impressed. Had to cut out knots.......
xlionesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlionesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:08pm

What vendors are well known for their quality? As far as AV go, I only see people talking abt EP.

Wagmans, Indique, Bliss...honestly I've been outta the weave game for a while so I'm not sure if any newer vendors have been likable. I'm begging my boyfriend for some Indique Embarrassed

EP is great though, from what I hear...I've never purchased though because I just don't have the money Unhappy
candytm24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:54pm
< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">

Thankkkkss!!! I think I'm gonna order from glamhairous exts....I just hope it's not processed bc that hair is tooooooooo d*mn costly to be processed. I'll let you know how it is once I order & get it installed.

Please let me know how this hair turns out.  I've been on the hunt for a new vendor and it seems like either no one is willing to help anyone out or they are trying to sell the hair themselves, ugh!!

I have also been eying the Valencia Rose but 2 reviews will not convince me to spend that much money on some hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic