BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Crunchy Dry 4C Natural Hair anyone???

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crunchy Dry 4C Natural Hair anyone???
    Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Ladies this stuff has everything on the do not use list. Parabens and cones

I was so stuck on that list whenever I went natural. After awhile, I found that my hair (and me) liked certain products containing cones. I think it's all about personal preference and what works for YOU. I'm sure our grandparents and greatgrandparents weren't looking at a list when they were rocking those beautiful big afros
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:46pm
Ladies this stuff has everything on the do not use list. Parabens and cones
marissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 3:26am
I actually remember seeing this is a store somewhere. I think Ulta...but I will be sure to look for it later on. Thanks OP!
stephazel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:44pm
I'm looking into hair steamers because I just found out about their benefits and result on dry hair. So maybe you should look into that...do your own research ofcourse and see if its something you'll want.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:45pm
Thank you very much! <3

Perhaps that can salvage these thirsty 4b kinks of mine.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:35pm
Never heard of it but if I see it i will purchase.
Glad it works for you
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:47pm
Thanks for sharing.  Always on the hunt for a good moisturizer.
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:42pm
Congrats on the find. I know dry hair can be some frustrating shyt.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:33pm
Ladies after much trial and error and a whole lotta money spent on products I have found a product that keeps my hair moisturized ALL DAY!! Today is my 1st day using it and my hair is still soft and moisturized after 8 hours. Normally my hair would shrink up and turned into those little nappy balls( I BC'd 2 months ago) but its still soft and fluffy not a nap in site and not dry at all. Im amazed because I've tried alot of products. Infact I spent $80 on moisturizing prodcuts alone last week at Sally's.

I bought miss jessie curls product from another member downstairs in M2M and she threw in a lot of extra samples. The miss Jessies didnt work for me so I use it for my kids. The sample I used was a 2oz little pink bottle called ENJOY color holding formula. My hair is not colored but I thought most people with colored hair have to moisturize pretty often. The creme is thick and it WORKS!!!! I wet my hair with water, applied the ENJOY creme and used EVOO. I'm trying the LOC method I just learned in another thread by another member while complaining about my dryness.

For those with desert, crunchy after 10 minutes of water, oils, and Argon All in one products/moisturizers, scurls, shea moisture etc....Give ENJOY a shot. I don't know where they sell it since I only got a sample size but I will search the innanetLOL.

My hair is super duper dry no matter what I use...Especially now in this dry winter air. I'm going to be sticking to this product to see the outcome over a couple of weeks.

GoodLuck cos this natural Journey is costing me moneyConfused, but its worth it!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic