Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Legal Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
healthyhair42012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote healthyhair42012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legal Advice Needed
    Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:49pm
This chick is simple. I really feel everyone is wasting their keystrokes! . My bf son's mother is a drug addict and we still pay the broad 800 a month knowing she is poppin pills with it. We buy his son everything and see him every week. I have watched her decline from BSN trained nurse to a junkie in 5 years! I mind my damn business and support my bf choices.
If he ain't dodging child support your man shouldn't either!
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:38pm
why is your name watermelon..do u love it like that. I don't. You should have named yourself Orange or Grapes anything but watermelon.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:59pm
He already has joint custody.....
Is that not the default?
The only way he's gonna get out of paying is by being the custodial parent or having sole custody. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:49pm
OP looks like u have an awesome future ahead of you! Thumbs Up You really got a winner.

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 23 2012 at 2:49pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:38pm
A 3yr old hasnt seen his daddy in 4-7 months?!! at this rate that child will forget how his father even looks like...y'know coz of "out of respect" for OP and all that Stern Smile  Pinch Ermm
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:29pm
Watermelon - shame on you and shame on him. I hope you guys are both using some sort birth control.

There is nothing wrong with parents making their own arrangements and keeping courts out if they can both be reasonable and hold up their end if the bargain. A friend of mine, now husband used to pick up his child from daycare versus going over to the mother's house. It worked great. So there is no reason why he could not work out something similar to still see his son. Shame on you for promoting a dead beat. So how long has it been since he seen his son? Oh 4-7 mths. Then you have the nerve to even bring up him not paying as an option.

Get your life together and don't bring another one in no time soon. Oh and why are you researching this? You must be doing the paperwork for him. Smh...

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Please don't have kids with this man.  Tis all.
what a cf that would be.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:59pm
Please don't have kids with this man.  Tis all.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

Her excuse to have him come to her house is that he knows nothing about taking care of a child. Then when he goes there she's cooking dinner or lunch. She needs him to run to store. She needs him to fix stuff. She sits and chats with him and he is there for his son. She discusses all of her problems that are not related to her son.

Then his ass needs to be supervised no? And wtf at you talmbout considering how your date money will be affect. I hope his baby moms whoops your simple ass.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:12pm

A lot of men say they want joint custody. They really don't. They just want a way of getting out of paying child support.

There's so much more to this story. And I'm 99% sure that the child's mother has a whole different story to tell about what happens  when the "father" comes over.

Edited by Cream1970 - Nov 22 2012 at 7:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System