FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dry Socket - Ever Had One?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dry Socket - Ever Had One?
    Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:02pm
Never heard of this and I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I have never even had a tooth pulled or a toothache! My dentist of the last 4 years keeps asking me if I wanted to remove them and of course I say NO because if I am not having pain, why should I pull them.
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:45pm
I had dry sockets and I wanted to die. Its a complication caused by the clot prematurely dislodging from the socket post extraction. Narcotics have limited value because its nerve and bone associated pain. The vicodin es, Tylenol 3, motrin didn't help much. I would sleep for a moment and then I would wake up to pain with the same intensity. I went to the ER which didn't help. My dentist disappeared without any forwarding instructions for her patients. No other dentist wanted to come behind her. Clove oil helped me the night before but irritated my mouth something serious.  I cried nonstop until it was packed which I had to have done every 3 days for about 10 days. 

I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. I legit wanted someone to put me out of my misery.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:33pm
i hate puss ass crackers comments on youtube/wshh/intanets
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:26pm
I thought this thread was about dry eyeballs Stern Smile

Yea, I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled within a few weeks of each other and I never encountered this problem
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

I guess I'm just a mutant or something because I had two wisdom teeth pulled and neither of them hurt at ALL afterwards.  Hell, the second one, they only numbed my gums, yanked it, and then I went right to work afterwards.  There was literally no pain for me. 

I'm very sensitive to those meds. They always tell me oh we're just going to numb or sedate you, then I wake up like "it's over?"
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

is it even necessary to get wisdom teeth pulled? i have more than enough room in my mouth and all 4 of my teeth have been in for almost 3 years...I figure my dentists just want to keep their pockets fat

Like you said, it just depends on if you have the room
One of mine was problematic so we just had them all taken out
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:13pm
I have four wisdom teeth that need to be extracted..

OH MY GOD, I MIGHT BE AN ATHEIST BUT I AM GOING TO PRAY THIS sh*t NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!!
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:40pm
I guess I'm just a mutant or something because I had two wisdom teeth pulled and neither of them hurt at ALL afterwards.  Hell, the second one, they only numbed my gums, yanked it, and then I went right to work afterwards.  There was literally no pain for me. 
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:38pm
Clove oil is was they soak the gauze in.

I almost killed someone and it was Jan in Chi so that wind was killing my mouth.
Omgitsdannie101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omgitsdannie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:11pm
i never had dry sockets but getting my wisdom teeth removed was still traumatizing...my dentist started pulling before i was fully asleep Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic