Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KS Silk Closure by Roman (PICS Added)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KS Silk Closure by Roman (PICS Added)
    Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:01pm
I would really suggest washing, conditioning and flat ironing it first and see how the hair behaves and if it will blend together. If that doesn't work there is a product called New Era gel relaxer, it's more gentle than a regular relaxer and no horrible smell like Oligive (however you spell it). If you can find it, it works perfectly. I've used it on KC units and had no problems. 
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:30pm
I did leave a post in this question up in lace wigs but hopefully you found the answer now or maybe you can re-post the pic?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:07am
OP can you make that link clickable please? Im waiting on a ks silk closure from him as well. 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:50pm
You may want to see how well it flat irons but I can see where you may have some issues because even if it flat irons straight any moisture such as rain or mist may cause that section to revert to a different texture from the rest of the closure, but maybe you can try moisture blok or something when flat ironin. I would be weary of putting any more chemicals on that hair.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:55pm
If you plan on wearing the hair in its natural bushy state then I would just thin out the closure.
But if you plan to wear it flat ironed most of the time, try blowing out the hair & flat ironing it first
& see if that helps.

It would be best to try & get the bushiness down with a flat iron first before applying another chemical process to already processed hair.
jahqueeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahqueeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:20pm
Thanks, I didn't really want contact him as I have been waiting so long for it, if I can just remedy it myself I'd be happy to avoid sending it back. I bought a texturizer kit so if anyone's interested wish me luck!!
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:14pm
you'd better ask for the help from Roman again I think,as they will do the best thing for you.
jahqueeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahqueeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:10pm
Really though?! 68 views and not one suggestion, comment, question nothing? You normally only have to say "Roman" and everyone is jumping in. Thanks for the support.
jahqueeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahqueeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:47pm
Hi,
Rec'd my 1st order of KS wefts & bundles yesterday. Was really happy initially but upon inspection found some issues with the closure and am seeking advice.

Basically, the closure hair does not match the look and feel of the wefts, it is wavy at the roots then VERY coarse & undefined for 6-7 inches (like a light blow out on an Afro) then bone straight at the ends. Due to the coarse part it make it look too thick and bushy. I have been natural for 11 yrs. so it is not a case that I am not used to this texture it is just that it dies match the wefts.

Another minor thing is the cross stitching on back (1 thread) was not tied down.

So my question is what can I do to fix this I prefer not to send it back as I waited 4 weeks to get it. Can I relax/ texturizer that area? Any help is much appreciated pd $109 for it!!

Hopefully this will work:

http://public.fotki.com/Jahqueeny/ - My fotki

Edited by jahqueeny - Nov 20 2012 at 4:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions