FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWYD? Throwback Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWYD? Throwback Edition
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:30pm
^^^^^ Agreed.
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:42pm
I'll never approach a guy again. NEVAH!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:29pm
Lol Check Dis out I just remembered something..time to make this thread interesting. lol

one time I got enough courage and told my crush (kevin) in the 2nd grade I liked him and he turned me down ;(

Right after that his best friend (dexter) starts picking on me and tourting me ughh...what an idiot he was idk why he treated me that way.. I was very quiet and reserved, I wouldn't hurt a fly..

But anyways, After that I never approached any guy again, seriously it really messed me up. Cuz I felt that he liked me tooCry I kept wonderin was it how I looked i felt like I looked like a geek with my circle glasses on.

Anyways after second grade I didn't see him again until my freshman year in highschool, I saw him once, caught a glimpse....damn he still looks goodEmbarrassed, we didn't have any classes together.  After that day he dissapeared i didn't see him around school anymore..

Meanwhile DEXTER..SMH..ended up going to the same middle school as me AND the same highschool  with me ugh!!! so he keeps pickin on me ugh this guy bothered me so much, he would go out of his way to make me the center of all jokes, smh.. he picked on everybody he was kinda a bully but it seems like he was always on me..he threw gum in my hair..spit balls, ugh!!

So one day my mom dressed me up put a lil makeup on me.. lol i thought i was the ish that day..
i walked into the classroom and this guy (Dexter) couldn't stop staring at me! I actually started blushing and his friends was askin him was he in love with me or something lol

thats when I realized this dude likes me wtf!!

Then i put two and two together...Dexter likes me and I told his best friend Kevin I liked him. Right after that happened thats when dexter started pickin on me.

WTF LOL!

years later i see dexter on fb and confront him he denies everything tryini to call me sweetie and ish.. nicca u know u tortured me in skool lol i can't stand when bullies pretend they forgot..anyways

Anyways I didn't see  or speak Kevin for like 10 years!! And then one day i go on fb He sent me a friend request on fb right before I went off to the army..

And lol he brought up what happened in the 2nd grade and kept apologizing to me and telling me how beautiful i was and that he really did like me but he was scared.  I was so mad at first!! I really liked the guy, I even sent him stuff on valentines day in school. And he brought it up in the convo..i melted a lil bit cuz he remembered...but I was like forget it we was kids..

After that he speaks every now and then but it slows down

one day im walkin home and i bump into him!! i  was exhausted i was coming from work we talked for a little bit he told me its odd cuz he was just thinkin about me..then when i got home i was like wtf its been 10 years!!

we continue with small talk on facebook..

A month or two later i go to the mall and boom there he is.. I just wave and walk i was in a hurry.
he hits me up on facebook askin me why my beautiful self didn't come and speak him and he was thinkin about me when i popped up.. (how come evertime u think about me u see me lol power of the mind i guess)

And soo...

were dating now..!! Lol I'm dating my 2nd grade crush hehe.. sorry kinda long
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

Nothing.
I was too shy.
+1 nevermind just thought of this one time..LOL

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Dec 10 2012 at 11:30pm
Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I did pretend to accidentally bump into a guy in the hallway because of that.  i learned it from watching too much tv.  it wasn't an eye meets eye, immediate love struck response like in the movies, however, a few days later he spoke to me at the bus stop since i was really the only one around.  one of the best things ever.  ruins the crush when your crush starts talking to you though, better to like from afar.

I would try that but I would probably end up hitting him or pushing him into someone else or something because amazing stuff like that would happen to me
Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:27pm
Awww damn everyone is shy, I can relate lol.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:22pm
I did pretend to accidentally bump into a guy in the hallway because of that.  i learned it from watching too much tv.  it wasn't an eye meets eye, immediate love struck response like in the movies, however, a few days later he spoke to me at the bus stop since i was really the only one around.  one of the best things ever.  ruins the crush when your crush starts talking to you though, better to like from afar.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:47am
Nothing.
I was too shy.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:19am
i was too shy. the only thing i could do to get noticed was to say hello lmao...all the cute ones just happen to be thugs though..so i guess its good i wasnt too noticed.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:17am
Nothing..too shy but I did have a friend that was pretty brave.
She would trip and fall on the ground right in front of the guy spilling her papers. The guy of course would help her pick up her stuff and she would smile and flirt with them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>