Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to get the best VIRGIN deep curly hair?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to get the best VIRGIN deep curly hair?
    Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:55am
Try Sam
Sponsored Links

LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:46am
I rejoined BHM because I was in search for a new Indian vendor that sold high quality, absolutely VIRGIN curly hair in long lengths.   I was sick of paying Indique and Wagman prices.  Because of all the good reviews on this Bdogg, I placed an order am very glad I did! I ordered 2 bundles 24 deep curly wefted and 1 bundle 24 bulk. I am VERY happy with the hair texture and quality.  This is definitely a natural curl.  Not a processed curl.  I loathe processed curls, I know the difference.  There isn't a processed curl that I like.  I am extremely pleased with this hair.  First, every bundle is exactly the right length.  I have never ordered directly from india and got 24" bundles that were 24" long!  They usually jack me at least 3 or 4 inches. I will be ordering 22 next time, because I generally order 2 inches more than I actually need to cover for the length I am jipped.  All 3 bundles are beautiful and deep curly!  Now, just like you ladies' said..these wefts are FUGLY!  First they do not have enough of hair on them.  They are very thin and the moustache stands out so much and is longer than I like.  I would prefer the weft was half this long with the hair wefted MUCH thicker. Also it looks like someone was sewing while intoxicated.  The sew pattern stops and starts abruptly and nothing is tied off.  The ends don't even seem to be sewn shut completely.  These are the weirdest wefts.  Has Mr Bdogg been made aware how much everyone dislikes their wefts? 

I will be doing what a lot of you do.  Buying bulk.  This hair is wonderful quality.  I'd say all these bundles are as good as anything I have gotten from Indique or Wagman's.  However, sometimes IV's like to send gorgeous sample packages...then afterwards when you reorder a kilo...the hair is way lower quality.  Hopefully this won't be the case with Bdogg.

There isn't a nit one in these bundles!!  No greys! No splits!  Really, the quality is divine. So my gripe is with the wefts.  Also, the bulk bundle needs to be secured tighter.  I lost a lot of hair washing it.  I still need to color it before I send it off to make my tiny topper piece.  I'm sure I will lose more of that bundle during that process.  I can't thank you enough for tipping me off to this vendor.  I had ran across him before but never purchased.

Shipping was exceptional.  He shipped the day after I paid and it got here in like 3 days!

So I need to get these 2 wefted bundles re-wefted.  Where is everyone sending them?  Will chinese vendors re-weft?  I have some hair to china to make a tiny hairpiece for me.  I wonder if I send this wefted bundle if I can get them to re-weft it.

Thanks again ladies!
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:33pm
I am an old member from way back when. Don't have my older log-in anymore.  Remember NatureGirl?  Oh how I loved that hair.  After they disappeared, I have been buying my curls from Indique and Wagman's both have very steep prices but sometimes Wagman's has sales and it's not quite as expensive.  I've notice Wagman's hair isn't as prestine as it used to be.  I kinda got out of the loop here and really haven't any idea who all the curl lovers are buying from now?  I like VIRGIN curls..none of that steamed curled junk.   I don't like permed curls, they don't blend seamlessly into my own curls and I hate how the true identity of the hair is not revealed until many washings and you generally wind up with wavy hair.  I am looking for VERY long curls which even makes it more difficult.  22-26".  I tried buying bulk in the past and I always wound up with bundles of useless nitty, gray hair...a large amount of wavy hair that I'd have to hock on ebay...and a few bundles that I truly loved...(even though I ordered all deep curly)  ANd I usually wound up killing a vacuum cleaner and making a mess of my house sorting and cleaning all that hair...So I'm done going bulk!

I'm latino so even though I like defined deep curls... I don't like it overly kinky...what I kind of like is a high lustre kinky curly.  Anybody have any ideas who are the best vendors for VIRGIN deep curls now adays??  Any feedback would be appreciated!

Edited by LaSirena - Nov 13 2012 at 1:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair