Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What do I do if my aliexpress hair has FILLERS?!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What do I do if my aliexpress hair has FILLERS?!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dshaw224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshaw224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do I do if my aliexpress hair has FILLERS?!
    Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:57am
Ok, I will definitely do that...Thanks!

Yeah, I don't want others to have to deal with that...I'm not discouraged though! Imma keep looking for something I like Smile

Thank you!
Sponsored Links

EGO-CENTRiC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EGO-CENTRiC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:51am
Girl,

At least leave a review on there so other buyers will know whats up. That's shady and unfair to you. I'd also think about posting your experience in this thread: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ivs-and-cvs-and-avs-to-avoid_topic246474.html

Sorry you had a terrible experience though, that sucks :-(
dshaw224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshaw224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:17pm
Thank you both. I decided to just take it as a wash and if I want to curl it, I will flexirod it but I told the vendor and I said I would not order from her again. 
goldenapple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goldenapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:40pm
You can notify the vendor you purchase from but it might be tricky trying to get your money back.  Unless you paid with Paypal. 
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:12pm
I'd request a refund for at least the other bundles. That's ridiculous. I have aliexpress hair, and I found fillers in it. The people I bought it from of course denied it, but then offered be a gracious 7% off discount, something they NEVER do. :O Omg I was so flattered! Not. *eye roll* 

I kept the hair, plucked out the obvious fillers, but even with the remaining coloured ones my didn't melt on me like that. 

Get your money back. 
dshaw224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshaw224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:35am
Not sure what happened to my actual text but...

I purchased and received some "virgin brazilian" body wave from Lina Liu's hair store on aliexpress. I just ran my flat iron through a small portion of the bundle to see how it would straighten and...IT MELTED! 

Well, not all of it but clearly there are fibers in my hair. After further inspection, I can see them. 

I know not to expect the hair to be "virgin" or "brazilian" but damn I at least expected it to be all "human"! 

My question is what is my next move? The hair is pretty, I just wish I wasn't melting on me. Should I request and exchange (won't I get more of the same) a refund (how does that work with aliexpress) or just sit on the hair and only be able to cold style it and take it as a loss?

What do you all suggest?
dshaw224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshaw224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:28am

I purchased and received some "virgin brazilian" body wave from Lina Liu's hair store on aliexpress. I just ran my flat iron through a small portion of the bundle to see how it would straighten and...IT MELTED! 

Well, not all of it but clearly there are fibers in my hair. After further inspection, I can see them. 

I know not to expect the hair to be "virgin" or "brazilian" but damn I at least expected it to be all "human"! 

My question is what is my next move? The hair is pretty, I just wish I wasn't melting on me. Should I request and exchange (won't I get more of the same) a refund (how does that work with aliexpress) or just sit on the hair and only be able to cold style it and take it as a loss?

What do you all suggest?

Edited by dshaw224 - Nov 10 2012 at 10:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair