BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Behind the hairline advice/methods/tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpleredrose View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpleredrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Behind the hairline advice/methods/tips
    Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

Wisney,

I really want to say (from experience,) the only - ONLY - way you are going to know if your ideas work for You is to get a lace wig of your own and experiment.  Surely you could get something on a M2M sale to mess with?  I just think in the lace wig game, SO much is trial and error at first, and what seems great in your head or even on someone elses, may not work in real life for you. 

You are 100% right.

Wisney, this has been going on since December 2009. $10 a month and you could have purchase and practiced with a new one. Talk and no action won't help you get a good app...
Sponsored Links

Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

Wisney,

I really want to say (from experience,) the only - ONLY - way you are going to know if your ideas work for You is to get a lace wig of your own and experiment.  Surely you could get something on a M2M sale to mess with?  I just think in the lace wig game, SO much is trial and error at first, and what seems great in your head or even on someone elses, may not work in real life for you. 

Yeah you are defo right. I will get a synth to practice with once my hair grows some and then I will invest in a proper unit
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:33pm
If your hair is 2 cm long an curly , why don't you wear it as a define fro without any parting until it grows more? get a kinky curly unit close to your hair texture . (the density is important, you want to avoid it being to bulky where your hair stop and the lace wig begin)Leave some hair out in the front just to cover the lace. 
You can wear you hair like those  ladies: 

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-ultimate-kinky-curly-thread-all-vendors_topic258751_page158.html 

http://www.adventuresofakinkycurly.com/2011/08/big-hair-dont-care.html 

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/loving-my-halleys-creole-curly-new-pics-page-4_topic190200_page5.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-ultimate-kinky-curly-thread-all-vendors_topic258751_page34.html

The advantage with kinky curly hair is that if you want to do a part, it doesn't have to be define and neat.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

I leave abt 2 inches leave out in the front for the parting and cover the lace. I braid  the rest of my hair. sew the lace wig down .Remove once a week to DC and moisturize.

How do you make the transition from lace parting to your natural parting look natural, do you put some concealer in the part?

I dont do any parting on the lace wig.I only do the parting with my own hair ,that s why I left enough hair out in the front ( abt 2 inches, a little bit less on the sides) .
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:18pm
Wisney,

Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:26pm
My hair is like 2cm long, I proper shaved it all off when I first cut all my hair off a few years ago and I've kept it short since
corenybay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote corenybay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:01am
How long is your hair? My hair is like to my lips like 7in.You just leave out your edges maybe a bit more so it isn't that noticeable.
< style="height: 80px; width: 444px; border-top-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-left-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-right-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-bottom-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px">< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="auto" ed="ed">Detect language< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko" ed="ed">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish
English (auto-detected) » Korean

Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:50am
Originally posted by corenybay corenybay wrote:

I honestly think it isn't that hard. If the knots are bleached the line is almost non-existent. Have you thought about getting a synthetic and seeing if it works for you at all?
< style="height: 80px; width: 444px; border-top-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-left-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-right-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-bottom-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px">< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="auto" ed="ed">Detect language< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko" ed="ed">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish

Once my hair is longer, I think I might buy a synthetic one and see how if it works. I wouldn't wear it out, but just so I can get used to the application process would be good. I reckon my hair should be long enough in another 4 or 5 months, so I'll defo try it out then.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:04pm
OP this young lady from youtube has some pretty good looking apps, maybe you can watch some of her videos.

corenybay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote corenybay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:32pm
I honestly think it isn't that hard. If the knots are bleached the line is almost non-existent. Have you thought about getting a synthetic and seeing if it works for you at all?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>