Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What causes virgin hair to friz

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
miami_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What causes virgin hair to friz
    Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by miami_diva miami_diva wrote:

Originally posted by cwambition cwambition wrote:

Not saying that you do this, but constantly running your fingers through your hair when it is wet, will cause it to frizz. Have you tried Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner? That's what I put in my hair after I shampoo and condition it to prevent my hair from frizzing. On the other hand, it could be the type of hair you are using. I know when it comes to Virgin Indian hair, no matter what you put in it, it will always have a natural frizz to it.

I just washed the hair, hair was ordered from an aliexpress vendor princess hair. A little shedding but I did not seal the wefts. I put some serum in the hair while it was wet. It is drying really nicely. I normally flat iron and curl my hair with the curl wand. But this week I am going to wear the hair in it's natural curl pattern to determine if the heat is part of the problem. Overall the hair is nice, I think I am causing the friz. [:o] [:s] thanks everyone for your input!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by cwambition cwambition wrote:

Not saying that you do this, but constantly running your fingers through your hair when it is wet, will cause it to frizz. Have you tried Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner? That's what I put in my hair after I shampoo and condition it to prevent my hair from frizzing. On the other hand, it could be the type of hair you are using. I know when it comes to Virgin Indian hair, no matter what you put in it, it will always have a natural frizz to it.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:59pm
I like Indian hair which naturally frizzes. To tame it I use a small amount of Argon Oil and leave in conditioner. If you want hair that doesn't frizz at all use Brazilian or Chinese hair.  
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:19pm
Notvirginhair.
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:59pm
wash/clarify your hair..deep condition it and then apply a serum like john freida frizz easy(small amount tho) and let your hair air dry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:55pm
I can not figure this out? Is it because of the hair quality, too much product, is the hair dirty,is it the type of product, too much heat? I have purchased so many ant- friz products. How do I get rid of the frizzing? Pls help!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic