Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nene Leaks on Ebony Hoilday cover .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nene Leaks on Ebony Hoilday cover .
    Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

maybe you're not her target audience. /shrugs/  i never watched the show, so i cannot speak to the quality.  maybe now that it will be syndicated i will watch.  likely not because i am rarely home in the afternoon.

the Emmys is an award show for television show actors.  Nene is now a television show actor so it would make more sense if she were asked. i don't consider being asked to present an award as a measure of success post Bravo when it is easier to look at their bottom line.  Nene still needs Bravo, Bethenny doesn't anymore.
Please check her out . The woman will make you fall off a chair laughing .
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16am
maybe you're not her target audience. /shrugs/  i never watched the show, so i cannot speak to the quality.  maybe now that it will be syndicated i will watch.  likely not because i am rarely home in the afternoon.

the Emmys is an award show for television show actors.  Nene is now a television show actor so it would make more sense if she were asked. i don't consider being asked to present an award as a measure of success post Bravo when it is easier to look at their bottom line.  Nene still needs Bravo, Bethenny doesn't anymore.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 04 2012 at 11:17am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:05am
I will eat crow if she's still on in 2014.  I saw a few minutes of it & it didn't hook me. But still, she basically vanished from the public eye & Nene stays on the radar.  If they were gonna ask one of them to present an award at the emmys, who do you think would get asked?  Who would most likely be sitting in the 1st 5 rows?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:51am
you are mistaken. her show did not tank, yt's are checking for her, and she will be nationally syndicated.

Bethenny, the talk show fronted by former Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel, will get a full national rollout in 2013 after a test run over the summer on six Fox stations.

Warner Bros. has sold the show to the Fox stations, which will carry it in the biggest U.S. markets, according to an announcement Monday by Frank Cicha, senior vice president of programming, FOX Television Stations, and Ken Werner, president, Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution

After being sold to FOX Television Stations, Bethenny will debut on 17 FOX-owned stations, including, New York (WNYW), Los Angeles (KTTV), Chicago (WFLD), Philadelphia (WTXF), Dallas (KDFW), Boston (WFXT), Atlanta (WAGA), D.C. (WTTG), Houston (KRIV), Detroit (WJBK), Phoenix (KSAZ), Tampa (WTVT), Minneapolis (KMSP), Orlando (WOFL), Memphis (WHBQ), Austin (KTBC) and Ocala (WOGX).

“This summer’s test proves Bethenny has a distinctive unique appeal that woman flock to. No matter the time period or city, with no off air support, and in the middle of the summer, daytime viewers made Bethenny Frankel appointment TV. We always believed that Bethenny had the talent, popularity and credibility with daytime viewers to become appointment television and are thrilled to be bringing her to the rest of the country,” said Werner, President.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 04 2012 at 10:53am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:37am

NVM. I Really like Bettheny .

Edited by india100 - Nov 04 2012 at 10:56am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

@ ms hairdo, I dont like how star moved AWAY from her & she came chasing like the bully she is to get in her face some more.  Like really?? is that how you were raised??  smh

I know right! That was disgusting smh everyone was looking at her like yep, typical black woman... Even lil Jon was like fackkkkk
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:04am
@ ms hairdo, I dont like how star moved AWAY from her & she came chasing like the bully she is to get in her face some more.  Like really?? is that how you were raised??  smh
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I neither like nor dislike Nene she is not on my radar but she did good for herself I'll say that
oh I agree with that no doubt.  She has done the best out of all of the franchise wives. Definitely the most popular & most saught after.  But she STILL is rude, loud, aggressive & mean.  Traits I don't care for in ppl.

Bethanny has done better with the sale of her SkinnyGirl franchise.  She sold it for $100million.  Nene doesn't have that type of money yet.  
I knew someone was gonna bring up Bethenny, I thought it was gonna be jonesable tbh, but I'm talking about the total package & the bolded.  Nobody's talmbout nor checking for Bethenny. Her talk show TANKED after a month of shows. That was a quick cancellation. She is NOT interesting & nobody cares.  yt chicks just wanna lose weight & get wasted at the same damn time
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:59am

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Its not about being not happy for another black person, she is just loud and ignorant. And that whole "i'm rich cause i got a trump check" nonsense is foolery. Give me a black person with a lil more class and i'll praise them all day long.
Clap this is the scene that solidified my feelings for Nene.  I rarely watch the RHOA, but I do notice she likes to get in ppls face a lot.  I hate that sh*t.  Respect my space

Disgusting! I'll never support her. I don't care if she's black. She could be Harriet Tubman's great great great great great granddaughter and I would still never support such fuccery smh

That vid was embarrassing
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:46am

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I neither like nor dislike Nene she is not on my radar but she did good for herself I'll say that
oh I agree with that no doubt.  She has done the best out of all of the franchise wives. Definitely the most popular & most saught after.  But she STILL is rude, loud, aggressive & mean.  Traits I don't care for in ppl.

Bethanny has done better with the sale of her SkinnyGirl franchise.  She sold it for $100million.  Nene doesn't have that type of money yet.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic