Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silk tops from Roman?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silk tops from Roman?
    Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:03pm
sorry, the front hairline is very thick and looks not very natural.
Sponsored Links

Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:01pm
Really? i know the silk top will need to add 2 layers, so it will be more solid than the lace.  on the other hand, the hairline at the front really not very natural because it very thinCry but i think one idea to add a big bang to hide it. Very effectiveTongue But one thing can be confirmed, the hair line on the crown really very natural.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:12pm
I like closures but I find they are harder to disguise a bald spot when shedding does eventually happen. Switching up parts and being extra gentle is the way to go with silk tops Wink
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:37am
Originally posted by Hopealer Hopealer wrote:

what i know is the silk top wigs are more natural and it like our own scalp. because it sew 2 times, so it's not easy to shedding

Actually I have heard that silk closures shed alot.
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:40pm
what i know is the silk top wigs are more natural and it like our own scalp. because it sew 2 times, so it's not easy to shedding
bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:45am
I would also like to order a lace wig from Roman. His U-Parts a re gorgeous so if they are anything to go by then his lace wigs should be pretty nice too. Can't wait to see the lace wig pics!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:20am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Thinking of getting a silk top lace front wig from Roman (cv).  Can anyone comment on the quality of his silk tops or lace wigs in general?  I asked in the weaves section and someone mentioned shedding with silk tops.

I have one on order. When it comes I will post pics.

Great, thank you!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Thinking of getting a silk top lace front wig from Roman (cv).  Can anyone comment on the quality of his silk tops or lace wigs in general?  I asked in the weaves section and someone mentioned shedding with silk tops.

I have one on order. When it comes I will post pics.
lovely_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovely_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:18pm
BUMP....I would like to know also.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 6:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic